[3.9] Null's Inclination Aurabot Summoner

Looks kinda interesting, now... if you added Asenath's Chant to the build to cast spells (in sequence) with every attack could it be improved, or would it be changed entirely?

Since Chant does not limit the minions' killing things the bow might be a more support item while the helm is creating minions (animate/SRS) that do most of the grunt work. The bow would then spam some chained bow DOT skill to get the occasional kill to cast minion support abilities (offerings, ect).

Eschewing summons - would this setup work with a golemancer style build?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
IzakayaBomber wrote:

ahh I see lol i just looked at the highest level chart went that route from the get go haha. No wonder i didnt see it. my second question i have is looking at your gems you have animate weapon at some point is animate weapon just became Animate Guardian because you have it listed but its not listed in the gems section so i was like i didnt see it in the leveling portion so when am i supposed to switch to it?

The animated guardian is a bit clunky to use and I'm not so sure about it on this build yet.. It's a cool bonus to have, but not necessary to make this build work. I've been doing maps just fine without it and I never summon it on boss fights. I'll probably replace it for something else on the next version of this build

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Looks kinda interesting, now... if you added Asenath's Chant to the build to cast spells (in sequence) with every attack could it be improved, or would it be changed entirely?

Since Chant does not limit the minions' killing things the bow might be a more support item while the helm is creating minions (animate/SRS) that do most of the grunt work. The bow would then spam some chained bow DOT skill to get the occasional kill to cast minion support abilities (offerings, ect).

Eschewing summons - would this setup work with a golemancer style build?

The new Asenath's Chant is pretty interesting, but dropping the Speaker's Wreath would give us a hard time triggering Animate Weapon during maps. I think it's worth testing, though! Just be aware that DOTs will not trigger Null's Inclination.

About golems, we can probably do something with Carrion Golem since it has a good synergy with multiple minions.
Im trying to figure out what's causing the enemies to be ignited, i went through all my gems and equips and made sure so that there is no fire damage but its still allowing the minions to kill the enemy...
"
xXCreepyCatXx wrote:
Im trying to figure out what's causing the enemies to be ignited, i went through all my gems and equips and made sure so that there is no fire damage but its still allowing the minions to kill the enemy...

Anger provides fire damage to your minions and they will ignite if they crit (5% chance). It's likely to happen with so many minions, but it wont make it impossible to trigger the bow.

It's possible to disable this behavior by supporting your minions with Elemental Focus, although I didn't feel it was necessary.
Hello, I'm having fun with the build thank you for putting such a noobie-friendly post together.

I have some questions around the boss alternate setup if anyone could help me out:

1) I'm using this bow instead of lioneye's. I feel it has good enough DPS on paper, compared to lioneye's but I'm not sure if I'm missing some critical detail and I can't really afford to buy a lioneye's just to try it out. Is this bow also fine to use?

2) Since we want resists to be at 75% even when doing the alternate setup, I've covered the resists using the other gear. It now feels useless to have elemental resists on the main quiver. All I've been looking for so far is a good life roll and chaos resists, is there some other affix that is useful for this build on the main quiver?

3) I was feeling like I was running out of mana a lot while doing the alternate setup (81 mana mirror arrow...). Eventually I swapped clarity and dread banner and leveled clarity as much as I could afford to (level 4 IIRC). Is this reasonable or was I just doing something wrong that I was supposed to address in a different way?

Thank you very much
"
rethos15 wrote:
Hello, I'm having fun with the build thank you for putting such a noobie-friendly post together.

I have some questions around the boss alternate setup if anyone could help me out:

1) I'm using this bow instead of lioneye's. I feel it has good enough DPS on paper, compared to lioneye's but I'm not sure if I'm missing some critical detail and I can't really afford to buy a lioneye's just to try it out. Is this bow also fine to use?

2) Since we want resists to be at 75% even when doing the alternate setup, I've covered the resists using the other gear. It now feels useless to have elemental resists on the main quiver. All I've been looking for so far is a good life roll and chaos resists, is there some other affix that is useful for this build on the main quiver?

3) I was feeling like I was running out of mana a lot while doing the alternate setup (81 mana mirror arrow...). Eventually I swapped clarity and dread banner and leveled clarity as much as I could afford to (level 4 IIRC). Is this reasonable or was I just doing something wrong that I was supposed to address in a different way?

Thank you very much

1- The only issue I see on this bow is the "added lightning damage". It will apply lightning EE and actually increase your enemies' lightning resist. Any bow can be used on the mirror arrow setup, we just need to avoid "Added fire/lightning damage" prefixes. I personally like Lioneye's because its usually a cheap and effective option (at this moment, 6-link versions are being sold by 90c).

2- I'd suggest chasing a "Maloney's Mechanism", however its usually one of the most expensive quivers. For rare quivers, I can think of "Dexterity" and "Onslaught on kill" suffixes. There are more combinations we can explore on this slot, such as "Essence of Fear" and "Bound Fossil" to apply "Minions have x% increased movement speed", although these are expensive this league because zombies are still meta.

3- I also had this issue a few times. The best solution I found so far was turning off Dread Banner and pushing Rain of Arrows less often so I could cast Mirror Arrow on cooldown. A Lvled clarity gem is a good idea!
Last edited by NouwayH on Feb 15, 2020, 9:16:45 AM
New league is on the horizon and there's a great buff coming to animate weapon builds, blade-skills now drop animatable blades.

Do you think there is any way to tie that with this build, specially when regarding bosses?
"
Rathke wrote:
New league is on the horizon and there's a great buff coming to animate weapon builds, blade-skills now drop animatable blades.

Do you think there is any way to tie that with this build, specially when regarding bosses?

Yes I just saw that. Finally!!! It means we won't be "gated" behind Speaker's Wreath and Null's Inclination to play Animate Weapon, which also means this build will be refurbished into something completely different, but better.

Not only these two items aren't required: now that we can spawn weapons from thin air, we also don't need Skill Duration nodes, therefore we no longer need to be Necromancer. So much will change from this patch forwards..
Hello! Any chance you have a few pointers for the new build? I was looking forward to try something similar, but I'm not good enough to do a decent build from scratch ^^
"
Patryz wrote:
Hello! Any chance you have a few pointers for the new build? I was looking forward to try something similar, but I'm not good enough to do a decent build from scratch ^^

I thought about using Asenath's Chant on the helmet slot and placing spells there, specifically:

- Bladefall (to generate weapons)
- Flesh Offering (to 6-Link the main weapon)
- Elemental Weakness (extra damage curse)
- And some other spell I couldn't think yet.

The thing is: we're still reliant on weapon kills to summon minions. Some changes would be required so that we could kill monsters without the Speaker's Wreath effect.

There's a bunch of things to test and I think it's not worth to waste the league start with conceptual changes. This build should still work as it is, and it's actually great this league because the Delirium effect doesn't lock us away from loot drops. However, we've been waiting so long for such change (animated weapons on demand) that it feels like a waste to keep playing this current version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info