[3.9] Null's Inclination Aurabot Summoner

*Cough Cough*

I'm just going to leave this here......

"
Now allows a maximum of 5 Animated Weapons at gem level 1, up to 14!!!!! at gem level 20 (from 50 at all gem levels).

Let me just Paraphrase:

*GGG holds skill over your head out of reach.*
"Oh you want to use this? Do ya?????"
*Rips in apart and throws it into a puddle of mud.*
"THEN GO GET IT!"
*Laughs in your face.*

Flat stacking x 50 was what made this build a contender/fun.
I played this build last league and it was probably the most fun I had playing a summoner, and the aurabot aspect made it awesome to play with friends too. With all the new blades changes I understand this guide being deprecated, but if/when you make a new null's inclination animate weapon build can you update the guide with a link or post here? I'd love to give whatever you cook up a try.
"
AceSoftware wrote:
I played this build last league and it was probably the most fun I had playing a summoner, and the aurabot aspect made it awesome to play with friends too. With all the new blades changes I understand this guide being deprecated, but if/when you make a new null's inclination animate weapon build can you update the guide with a link or post here? I'd love to give whatever you cook up a try.

Sure! I've been playing this build since Delve league (3.4) and I definitely want to keep it updated somehow.

I honestly love the change they made with Blade skills and the new Animate Weapon. Running around with 50+ minions was causing a ton of lag, and playing the old way feels extremely outdated right now.

The next iteration probably won't feature Null's Inclination and Victario's Influence. I've been thinking about using Asenath's Chant and a crafted 6L with "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a Skill". It seems doable now that we're limited to less minions.
"
NouwayH wrote:
"
AceSoftware wrote:

Sure! I've been playing this build since Delve league (3.4) and I definitely want to keep it updated somehow.

I honestly love the change they made with Blade skills and the new Animate Weapon. Running around with 50+ minions was causing a ton of lag, and playing the old way feels extremely outdated right now.

The next iteration probably won't feature Null's Inclination and Victario's Influence. I've been thinking about using Asenath's Chant and a crafted 6L with "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a Skill". It seems doable now that we're limited to less minions.

I did this build this season and I loved playing with it!
I am new to the game and I have no experience to create something with the changes that were made in the delirium. I am looking forward to the upgrade of the guide with the improvements for this season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info