[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"

Is this one ok?

Do u use Pristine and Scorched together in a 2 socket resonator?
I think you can get better results thant that, Immolate adds nothing but mana reservation, the life is kind of low and the resist is low.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 27, 2019, 10:00:22 AM
Yes I used pristine and scorched together and I got this on my 2nd try. Fire resist looks a bit low but I can still get above 80 with max endurance charge. For life I look at poe trade and most helmets have similar 90-100 life range. The only helmet with above 100 life is 25 ex. I believe the random skill comes from the elder base of the helmet? My mana reservation is definitely better compared to level 20 burning on old craft.
"
Yes I used pristine and scorched together and I got this on my 2nd try. Fire resist looks a bit low but I can still get above 80 with max endurance charge. For life I look at poe trade and most helmets have similar 90-100 life range. The only helmet with above 100 life is 25 ex. I believe the random skill comes from the elder base of the helmet? My mana reservation is definitely better compared to level 20 burning on old craft.
If you are hapy w it that's great. A solid upgrade for a few fossils.
Hi,

Follow up to my previous reply. Is this build capable of pushing deep to delve 1k+? I have seen several version of this dual neb jugg ms build and some claim they can go deep into delve.
"
Hi,

Follow up to my previous reply. Is this build capable of pushing deep to delve 1k+? I have seen several version of this dual neb jugg ms build and some claim they can go deep into delve.

I ended up on depth 1024 in Delve league. Had really good gear though, and it wasn't a cakewalk after about depth 800. Biggest issue going deep with this build is lack of damage on deep levels.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 28, 2019, 8:24:07 AM
Never mind, i found it
Last edited by tranphuccd on Jan 31, 2019, 6:56:58 AM
I’m now level 69. As I can’t even afford one Nebuloch at the moment, I’ve gone and bought 2 x Callinellus Malleus‘. They seem to be doing OK on tier 1 and 2 maps. Was this a good choice? Other possibilities?
Last edited by maxwolfie on Feb 1, 2019, 4:49:23 AM
Spoiler

How is the corruption Guys
I am wondering if i can use immortal call on my gloves since i have tombfist with 1 abbys.

here is my curent build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mrdljen/characters

I got my character to lvl 73, but somehow i dont feel confident that this build is actually viable to run anything higher than T10 maps.
I have caped my resistances, i got 67k unbuffed damage, 4.3k life.
What is your stats guys and what tier bosses are you doing ?
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info