[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:
Reached Delve level 1000 today

Gratz!

I hope this build works next league :D
I love this skill and I'll try this build at Betrayal League. I have a question; do you go to maps immediately or do you do some uber runs/services after getting your 3 ex budget? What kind of content should I do with this build? Complete atlas? Lab? Spam shaped map?
I've never played build like that before so explain me something, nebuloch take 200hp in fire damage per endurance charge 2xnebuloch 10x endurance charge = 4000hp per second, rings give us 8% life regen per sec so what else i'm missing?

I'm trying to understand that so i can feel safe when i will switch to nebulochs at some point.
"
RealTheLindeN wrote:
I've never played build like that before so explain me something, nebuloch take 200hp in fire damage per endurance charge 2xnebuloch 10x endurance charge = 4000hp per second, rings give us 8% life regen per sec so what else i'm missing?

I'm trying to understand that so i can feel safe when i will switch to nebulochs at some point.

Check out EE's video guide, he explains it pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAuTev6ZYPI
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
taylangur wrote:
I love this skill and I'll try this build at Betrayal League. I have a question; do you go to maps immediately or do you do some uber runs/services after getting your 3 ex budget? What kind of content should I do with this build? Complete atlas? Lab? Spam shaped map?

It's entirely up to you, the build can do all content with good gear, and it is a good lab farmer as well. I guess that in Betrayal league you want to do lots of maps to access the new Syndicate content.
Thanks again for the great build during my first season of PoE! I had a blast with this build and I plan on starting Betrayal with it! Good luck to everyone on next seasons RNG!!!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Thanks again for the great build during my first season of PoE! I had a blast with this build and I plan on starting Betrayal with it! Good luck to everyone on next seasons RNG!!!

Just a heads up, if your gonna do this as a starter build I would have a plan on what to do before the main items becomes broadly available. Loreweave, Kaom's Way and Nebuloch is gonna be hard to find and really expensive the first week(s).
nebuloch prices will skyrocket this league for sure. one of the few viable dual-wielding builds that not gonna get hurt by stat-stick nerf.
"
nipit wrote:
nebuloch prices will skyrocket this league for sure. one of the few viable dual-wielding builds that not gonna get hurt by stat-stick nerf.
That may very well be, from latest GGG balance change statement:

"In 3.5.0 we are removing the ability to use stat sticks, through the following changes:
You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.
Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255049

Only question is if they will change Nebuloch in tomorrows patch notes...
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
nipit wrote:
That may very well be, from latest GGG balance change statement:

"In 3.5.0 we are removing the ability to use stat sticks, through the following changes:
You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill.
Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255049

Only question is if they will change Nebuloch in tomorrows patch notes...

Why would they change nebuloch? it was redesigned in current patch only.
Last edited by nipit on Dec 3, 2018, 8:17:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info