Breachlord FFA Showcase

Rigged. Non of their abilities have the ingame behaviour. Esh lightning nova did not travel backwards, Tul ice barrage or whatever is called, is to be casted for much longer period of time and so on with the rest.
These boss fight videos are so cool.
This one in particular was surprisingly unexpected.
"
Chayula dies first. Well that's unexpected.
Of course all those results are meaningless since there is a lot of chance in the fights especially with multiple bosses involved. The only way to get proper results would be to repeat the fight a large number of times.

It's not unexpected, and that part wasn't chance....

The "chance" was between whether tul or esh would be targeted less.

Chayula and Uul-Netol do the least raw damage when their map mods are balanced against each other. Monsters don't have the same defenses players do. Base monster elemental damage is insane. Base monster physical and chaos are shit. It was obvious that Uul-Netol or Chayula would die first because both of them are taking elemental damage from 3 sources at once, whereas the other 3 are only taking elemental damage from 2 sources at once.

And the reason xoph loses to the other two is because he doesn't have nearly enough aoe for a free-for-all. If this was a round-robin 1v1 tourney instead of a free for all, xoph would have just as good a chance as esh (though Tul would have an overwhelming advantage because RNG would be taken out of the equation).

"
What a carnage! But I´am sure queen Atziri would kick all their asses at once :-)

I agree. Let's not forget that apex of sacrifice has *no* map mods, so the atziri we experience in the apex is the raw, unbuffed queen of the vaal. All of the breachlords have less than half the life at their monster levels than we're used to fighting them at.

Also, I didn't realize how much chayula was nerfed even vs players.... The zone is only 18% increased damage now? Ew.
cmon chayuba step it up
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info