The Dragon Cloak

thnx, tencent
"
60x7 wrote:

Huh, I'm in Washington, (state) no problems for me. Although I do have gigabit speed.

I'm on FIOS fiber 75/75 and when I switched to Texas I had slightly bigger ping but no latency spikes like Washington and I was stable for hours on Texas. Others in guild had similar Washington problems but this could have been around the time of my post. I just swapped back to Washington so we will see. Another player posted Washington issues in the bug forum.

Edit: now back on Washington a few hrs later... seems to be running OK (for now).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Oct 10, 2018, 12:32:22 AM
Pass
To be blunt: It's garbage.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Emblem looks good. The ropes not so much.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
13 more topics and GGG will have finally caught up with the times.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
60x7 wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
fix your fucking servers (Washington) right now as of this post

ate 2 maps already and it does not even roll back after dc

Huh, I'm in Washington, (state) no problems for me. Although I do have gigabit speed.

Like it matters if you have 1 Mb/s or 1 Gb/s...

PS nice 'dragon carpet'
meh
Last edited by EKoP on Oct 10, 2018, 2:02:58 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Yuck. When do we get that dope dragon pet or ridiculously sick armor from the Chinese realm? Why are we last to get the cool stuff? We understand you sold out to them, so why are things here still so expensive and lame?

I think we don't get the cool stuff at last. I think we get the cool stuff never. I would really like some events to get new stuff without beeing the very best.

And I would also like to get a lootpet für currency. I am like 5 minutes down after Izaro just to pick up currencies... This collecting with ridiculous non existent pickup range is the part that kills most of the fun for me.
not good

just like the rest of the oriath mystery box stuff, I cant wait for you to move on from making all this gross gold/brown stuff.

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info