We've just released the Dragon Cloak. This sand-coloured cloak, decorated with ropes and a dragon emblem is designed to match the Dragon Armour Set and is a good alternative to the Dragon Banners Back Attachment. Check it out by watching the video below or click here to get yours.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool stuff indeed
I wish you called these capes so I could hold out hope for more wrap aroundish actual cloaks someday.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
ya these are less capes and more back banners or something.

it does still look nice, but i'll definitely skip out
Terrible, weird ...
Looks good
Saved
Yuck. When do we get that dope dragon pet or ridiculously sick armor from the Chinese realm? Why are we last to get the cool stuff? We understand you sold out to them, so why are things here still so expensive and lame?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
fix your servers (Washington) right now as of this post

ate 2 maps already and it does not even roll back after dc
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Oct 10, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
Nope
"
cgexile wrote:
fix your fucking servers (Washington) right now as of this post

ate 2 maps already and it does not even roll back after dc

Huh, I'm in Washington, (state) no problems for me. Although I do have gigabit speed.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info