Huge Helmet Sale - Get a Free Oriath Mystery Box When You Spend Points

B-but i already spend all my points in the Super Stash Sale, what can i get for 10 points?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind
I bought 5 mystery box and got 3 statues, 1 carpet, 1 head attachement. Today I was ok, maybe the luck will turn with the extra box, even be ok with footprint, but no, a statue again. Last time I buy box. Lesson learned.
... Wait. Was the bonus box going on when the celestial items were discounted?

I had some problems getting coins to buy items with so I may not have noticed a free box.
My fossils, resonators DEMANDS optimal stash. Make into current ones or make new microtransaction, i don't care. I have over 50 tabs and this is first league i use them all already, its really too big mess, fix it, please.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
It is this offer popping up again. Now, that is cool. Time to log in and play some more Delve too then, after a weeks rest and get buying a few Mystery Boxes.
I have waited for this.
spend 30point free 1 box ?
Just to make sure, I get that free box from spending pts on everything? Like buying another stash slot? Or just stuff on sale/helmets
I've been really lucky, 11 boxes so far and only 1 duplicate. Maybe my terrible in-game RNG is balanced out by my mystery box RNG!
wow i spend 3000 points yesterday on oriath boxes and now this comes rip :(
Spoiler
Thx for hideout shits...
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info