Huge Helmet Sale - Get a Free Oriath Mystery Box When You Spend Points

TY FOR PORTAL EFFECT, GGG!
<3 you
Blood guard pigeon(sigh, last mystery box gave me 30p scorpion pet too) and blood guard herald(atleast something decent).
"
Rossmallo wrote:
Aaaaaand that's my fifth blood raven.

Good god we need a way to trade in spares.

Honestly - shouldn't be any but that's another discussion.
"
XBJack wrote:
Just to make sure, I get that free box from spending pts on everything? Like buying another stash slot? Or just stuff on sale/helmets

Can somone answer him ? i wanna know this aswell
Last edited by WesolyFarmer on Oct 5, 2018, 5:12:50 PM
"
WesolyFarmer wrote:
"
XBJack wrote:
Just to make sure, I get that free box from spending pts on everything? Like buying another stash slot? Or just stuff on sale/helmets

Can someone answer him ? i wanna know this aswell

^ Please
Yes, a weta pet for 5 points will do.
A Whirling Blade effect and a gate for HO... this is the worst thing that ever came from the boxes so far, argh.
bought a box, got one for free, the first one had a pigeon, the second one had the same fuckin bullshit common-ass pigeon, are you kidding me.... fuck this mystery box system.
Last edited by Fracture333 on Oct 6, 2018, 7:41:26 AM
Why are some of you people complaining for getting some Pigeon Pet?
And I who thought Pets was something that people actually liked to get in their Mystery Boxes.

People in general should very well know by now what kind of thing they are actually buying when getting a Mystery Box.

But when you have the chance to spend 30 Pts on buying exactly one Box, and you even get one for FREE next to the one you actually bought... then what kind of reason do you have to begin complaining of what you got inside?

There IS a reason for them to be called Mystery Boxes you know.
"
Fracture333 wrote:
bought a box, got one for free, the first one had a pigeon, the second one had the same fuckin bullshit common-ass pigeon, are you kidding me.... fuck this mystery box system.

Ssooooo, in fact you got 2 Pigeons for the price of one. That is not a bad deal if you ask me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info