[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

Exiles !

I've made an Aurabot guide and a Cursebot guide (working on the mana guardian one too), and thought I could make this the Support guide page for all of you guys who enjoy playing supports !

Aurabot Guides
Spoiler
Before I start this guide I'd like to preface this with a single, simple comment....
Aurabots don't work for free !!!
Do NOT join "my loot your exp" parties, if you do, remove your damage auras and any other auras you don't need for your own survivability.
If it helps, I run either FFA where I loot and put in a dump tab to share 50-50 later (for large groups with leechers), or PA with a two-man group with split of exalts and above.
Furthermore, I unfriend any carries who even put groups with "LF Aurabot, my loot".
*Rant over*

Shav aurabots aint real aurabots

I've played a bunch of characters over the past 3 leagues (began this build early incursion), but always ended up going back to playing aurabot gameplay, because, let's face it, I'm a lazy b***.

I'm sure most aura players have realized the potential of a Victario's, but kept dying to chaos damage, due to negligence of their corruscating elixirs, and simply gave up to play with a shavronne's.

Over the course of those 3 leagues, I've fully min maxed those characters, and believe I now have the perfect build ready for you people who want to benefit from a Victario, but are too lazy to flask ;)

I've added 3 different builds, the first being the one I currently use, which is to maximise DPS boost, by using a 2-handed weapon for the +% damage from auras to allies - if you invest into this build, there will be no other aura who can top your DPS buff. The second build is a little safer, and uses a one-handed weapon and shield, but does an insane boost as well.
The third build is my standard variant, which wouldn't work for leagues, as it uses a lot of legacy gear, but is really fun to use if you have the cash in standard to play around =)

39k Without Auras

521k with smite & Vaal haste - no flasks

This build is NOT budget friendly, but there are ways to run this build cheaper initially, and fit more expensive items in as you go along.

Leveling is always a pain as an aurabot, if this is your first character, I suggest you join a public party and start off with a frost blades or arc setup, as you won't be a full support until you hit level 68+.

As per MaousAura's suggestion, caustic arrow mirage archer (for clearing) and toxic rain for help boss killing can help early.

Special thanks to:
MADGENESIS - for the Legacy build idea
ONXEDOUARD589
MASTERJARO
VATINAS - comments on guide improvements
GRIMMACOUNT - for the dps screenshots
NHTL1017953 - Bow idea

Consistent DPS boosting build, lower ES - i.e. the lazy mapper

Spoiler
POB & Skill Tree

Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/cnw2

Gear:

Spoiler

This build gives me 6673 ES, using a 1 socket darkness enthroned - you could use a 2 socket darkness enthroned and a 1 socket tombfist for league, but lose the corruption on the darkness enthroned (but more ES).

Skill Tree:
Spoiler

www.poeurl.com/cnw2

You could swap 4 ES nodes to go after "Essence Surge", which would grant an additional 15% faster start of ES recharge, but due to my watcher's eye, granting me 40% already, I deemed it unnecessary.

Pantheon:
Spoiler

Major God - Soul of Lunaris for delving and mapping
Soul of Solaris for bossing

Minor God - Soul of Abberath so burning ground doesn't prevent our ES start of regen

Animate Guardian items:
Spoiler

Helm : Leer Cast (AOE damage aura)
Weapon : Dying Breath (AOE damage aura)
Boots : Victario's Flight (AOE movement speed aura)
Gloves : Southbound (bonus % HP)
Armour : Zahndethus' Cassock (consecrated ground & Chaos res) / Ambu's Charge / Belly of the Beast

Final notes

If you wanted to min max even more, you would have a +2 AOE or AURA gems corruption on your skyforths and put your purities in there. You would then put your curse setup in the gloves with +2 to level of socketed curse gems, and put your Animate Guardian and Discipline setup in helm.

If you invested into more mana reservation in your skill tree, via additional jewel sockets, you could place Vaal Grace & Determination in the helm, but this would leave you with a much lower ES value, and I don't think it's worth the risk.

Cursebot guide

Mana Guardian guide
Spoiler
Coming soon

Last edited by Z3phir3 on May 9, 2019, 11:46:25 AM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2019, 5:14:58 PM
SO MANY WANT THE POB FROM Z3PHIR3 BUT HE NOT ONLINE . so that the quick build from me . :P hope u guys enjoy it
https://pastebin.com/V3vsis3J
NEW UPDATE 3.6

new imprit on bow all aurabot want . with + socket gem and 25% dame ( better than +1 gem and +1 support btw ) really for fossil service on league if someone want xD
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2492483
+1 +1 version and +1 + 25% dame here , come and service it xD

Also mask of tribunal quick setup if anyone want to follow ( didnt complete it )
https://pastebin.com/qiwLgifE

NEW UPGRATE :

this jewel give u more 2% reduced mana than other unique , rare jewel , need 1 on the aurabot gear if u want to play in high - end ( 17 aura + aspect of spider ) or 16 aura ( drop envy ) and running 3-4 curse etc
pob 10k es ( legacy item etc , not buget ) :https://pastebin.com/aPejnihA
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Apr 26, 2019, 4:38:14 AM
Hey Yuna, good to see you, it's me "BottingForResists" in Standard.
I would actually swap out your curses for 20-23's as they are stronger with quality than level !

Yeah, I'm going to update the guide with a standard/legacy variant.
I use 5x reckless defences and legacy rumi with Aegis Aurora and that gives me 75% phys block and 42% spell block. Damn shame about the nerf of the reckless defences but still a good tanky build I think =)
All I have to say : BEST Aura build in TOWN !!
yah . in the first time i want to stack rec jewel for get 75/ 75 block but when they got nerf just use 1 . another choice is plus es . 7k9 es with watcher eye jewel is not enough coz wew / i need to drop more point / gear to use 3 curse and and boost dps :( . seem hard but fine . but / dont know why i though for 2 hand weapon is boost 4% ( 2 % for 1 hand ) . is a better choice for boost our dps but we need to drop aegis :( that the big problem

- i'll find better dual corrup curse like 21/23 when 3.5 comming . need tone of them for min/max our build .
Yup, I have a 2 handed ready to use for when Delve comes to Standard, will try see if it works :

As you said, there will be no Aegis on that build, but it can be a high ES build, which will be less tanky in sustaining ES.

Curious to see if I can remove some Rec Defense jewels and still keep 75% phys block.... But 42% spell block is still better than like, 15% or whatever =)
yah u need to tested this on SD first / is better for boots but we no longer to play as tanky anymore / always hide
and how can u get shaper mod socketed movement no mana cost ? u just spent like 50-100 foil more minion or aura mod on shaper item ? lel proably i dont need that / my mana lelf is like 20-22 mana but wew have mod better than nothing
mine flask is same but 15 is okey / rare jewel give more es and we just need max es as we can for run xD
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Oct 4, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
Yeah, you spam fossils on a shaped weapon to get both mods, takes between 50-100 as you said. I find it useful, because thanks to that, "no regen" maps are no issue anymore :)

I'll let you know what I do with a 2 hand build when I try it out. It will lower my ES a LOT, but for fun max DPS min maxing could be funny
Hey Buddy!!great guide,it's a very good build i recomended 100% :D
the best aurabot in Delve ^^
I do not want another aurabot
greetings to all!
i need to lvling 100 first before try with 2 hand / is hurt me alot xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info