[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
dguay wrote:
Anyone tried replicating the same build but with BV instead of Shield Charge + Rippling?
That sounds a whole lot like any crit BV build.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
dguay wrote:
Anyone tried replicating the same build but with BV instead of Shield Charge + Rippling?

Maybe but id scale HoI and HoT with calamity and the shaper helm. Explosions should work as well?

Basically the same build but with a 4L BV to get the explosions going
Last edited by dguay on Sep 30, 2019, 10:37:29 AM
"
dguay wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

Maybe but id scale HoI and HoT with calamity and the shaper helm. Explosions should work as well?

Basically the same build but with a 4L BV to get the explosions going
You'd want to use use Blade Vortex and Herald of Ice in the helmet and in The Coming Calamity, no space or need for Herald of Thunder, it'd be quite literally just another crit Blade Vortex build.
Last edited by b0moodc on Sep 30, 2019, 11:26:12 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:

You'd want to use use Blade Vortex and Herald of Ice in the helmet and in The Coming Calamity, no space or need for Herald of Thunder, it'd be quite literally just another crit Blade Vortex build.

What do you mean Blade Vortex in the helm and in Calamity? You can simply have a 4L BV somewhere. Just using BV to proc heralds instead of Shield Charge/Rippling
Last edited by dguay on Sep 30, 2019, 6:11:23 PM
"
dguay wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:

What do you mean Blade Vortex in the helm and in Calamity? You can simply have a 4L BV somewhere. Just using BV to proc heralds instead of Shield Charge/Rippling
Blade Vortex in the helmet and Herald of Ice in The Coming Calamity. Sorry my previous wording was really bad.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 1, 2019, 11:36:33 AM
I'm looking for a fast cleaner for t16 burial chambers map but i want to kill boss too for master missions. Could this build kill boss too, has anyone tried?
"
furkankoc wrote:
I'm looking for a fast cleaner for t16 burial chambers map but i want to kill boss too for master missions. Could this build kill boss too, has anyone tried?
Your average half-assed autobomber won't kill the boss. I can kill twinned bosses on any mods.
This build looks really interesting. How expensive is it to get a decent autobomber started out and able to kill bosses decently? I understand it is not a boss killer, but I'm curious about the cost of killing any twinned boss with any mods. Thanks for the great guide.
Last edited by Suds1029 on Oct 1, 2019, 6:44:09 PM
I'd rly appreciate a section with a single target setup overview.
ie weapon swap 2x cospris (frostbolt/ice nova) with 4l gloves with whirlwind or some other working setups.
"
Suds1029 wrote:
This build looks really interesting. How expensive is it to get a decent autobomber started out and able to kill bosses decently? I understand it is not a boss killer, but I'm curious about the cost of killing any twinned boss with any mods. Thanks for the great guide.
The answer to your question went from 10ex to a couple hundred ex very quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info