[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Do you think it's worth using Mistwalker instead of Opportunistic? I feel like the insane speed from Elusive would be nice, plus the defensive benefits.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Molinary wrote:
And have some questions for a build maestro. In the description of any herald skill we find "The AoE :ele: damage inflicted by this skill is not affected by modifiers to spell damage". This confuse me a lot because we take many nodes of spell damage on a tree. So does it realy benefit?
Two nodes aren't many if you ask me.

"
Molinary wrote:
And can I use nodes for spell crit chance unless I have Watcher's Eye for Hatred? Will they affect my herald skills?
No.

Thank you sir :) And dont get me wrong, I realy love this build so far, but I just want to throw some light on minimum details. On example the node Light of Divinity: in this case our herald skills does not take any benefits from Increase spell damage and Increase crit chance for spells. So do I save the skill point or do I realy need this node?
"
Lord_Izanagi wrote:
Do you think it's worth using Mistwalker instead of Opportunistic? I feel like the insane speed from Elusive would be nice, plus the defensive benefits.
It is worth it to you if you like it.

"
Molinary wrote:
Thank you sir :) And dont get me wrong, I realy love this build so far, but I just want to throw some light on minimum details. On example the node Light of Divinity: in this case our herald skills does not take any benefits from Increase spell damage and Increase crit chance for spells. So do I save the skill point or do I realy need this node?
It's there for the Brutal Restraint 20% increased Elemental Damage. You don't need to take it unless you have a similar jewel with similar bonuses.
Thank you for this great build! I've changed some stuff to get more quantity (I'm at 64% at the moment) since I'm just farming Burial Chambers for now (already got one The Doctor too!), and I was wondering if getting some Inspired Learning jewels would give me more clearspeed, at least while I farm Burials for a headhunter.

Again, thank you!
"
Levirael wrote:
Thank you for this great build! I've changed some stuff to get more quantity (I'm at 64% at the moment) since I'm just farming Burial Chambers for now (already got one The Doctor too!), and I was wondering if getting some Inspired Learning jewels would give me more clearspeed, at least while I farm Burials for a headhunter.

Again, thank you!
You can use Inspired Learning but just get rid of Sadima's Touch it's a steaming piece of shit.
Quick question, what nodes are worth getting rid of if you dont have a Brutal Restraint?
What about using Inspiration support in the Shield Charge link, and in Herald links (either one or both)?
IGN: somewittynamehere
"
Doomdae wrote:
Quick question, what nodes are worth getting rid of if you dont have a Brutal Restraint?
Light of Divinity and Divine Fervour.

"
5tr1k3r wrote:
What about using Inspiration support in the Shield Charge link, and in Herald links (either one or both)?
That would be an improvement over Power Charge on Critical Support, if you want to spend mana with your Shield Charge. I'll try to add it as the preferred setup soon(tm).
Im interested in trying this build but I dont know how to start leveling this one. What build would you recommend for leveling?
Anyone tried replicating the same build but with BV instead of Shield Charge + Rippling?
Last edited by dguay on Sep 29, 2019, 11:23:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info