[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Impirias wrote:
(Disregard the body armor, that was me, wasting chances and scours, along with 6 ex worth of perfect fossils)

I love this build. Map clear is under a minute and I just have to watch out for ele reflect or %chance to avoid ailments. Especially with Legion content, it's damn amazing. If I wasn't a spastic, i would have gotten even better gloves, boots and an ammy, but those are the things I am looking forward to getting in STD
Hello, it's awesome to hear that you're enjoying your character. I always recommend Insanity gloves, Increased Area of Effect Support and the Grand Spectrum trio as very early priorities, but you can try them out whenever you feel ready for it :P
Build looks like real fun.

At the end of this league I have enough currency to buy all items/jewels except the HH, How important is the HH to make this build viable? What would be not possibile without a HH?
"
Prong007 wrote:
Build looks like real fun.

At the end of this league I have enough currency to buy all items/jewels except the HH, How important is the HH to make this build viable? What would be not possibile without a HH?
Headhunter has a hidden modifier that allows you to map while watching your favourite show.

The build is viable without Headhunter.
I hope they dont change the asassin ascendacy that much in 3.8

I thought of using this build for standard when legion ends. Got some cheap items in league that i intend to use in standard.

E: just checked the price for a Aul's uprising "haste reserves no mana" those things are nearly as expensive as a HH.

For a rare amulet what would you go for? Crit chance and increased area of effect craft? Maybe shaped with + to "of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" if you got the currency for it

Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 22, 2019, 7:28:15 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
I hope they dont change the asassin ascendacy that much in 3.8

I thought of using this build for standard when legion ends. Got some cheap items in league that i intend to use in standard.

E: just checked the price for a Aul's uprising "haste reserves no mana" those things are nearly as expensive as a HH.

For a rare amulet what would you go for? Crit chance and increased area of effect craft? Maybe shaped with + to "of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" if you got the currency for it
Life, Attack Speed, global Critical Strike Chance, Critical Strike Multiplier, Penetration, increased Area of Effect, resistances. Anything goes.
for non Aul's uprising, which aura would be the best to drop?

clarity as long as we dont use a watcher's eye with the modifier?
Could get a little hairy with the mana managment, but that would atleast not impact the surviabilty or damage output.
"
Camatoo wrote:
for non Aul's uprising, which aura would be the best to drop?
Whichever is on Aul's Uprising.
"
Hello, it's awesome to hear that you're enjoying your character. I always recommend Insanity gloves, Increased Area of Effect Support and the Grand Spectrum trio as very early priorities, but you can try them out whenever you feel ready for it :P

Well, I had 4 Insanity and all 4 rolled badly, so I gave up on trying to craft them myself. Just gonna wait for the league end to get myself BiS and work on hoarding enough currency to try and craft a dank helmet.

Edit: I still can't figure out a way to help with the single target though. Right now, I have a lot of breachstones and I tried to weaponswap to a cospri's with an ice nova, gc and cold pen, with a 3 link cyclone in a lycosidae, but the damage is still lackluster.
Make Bladefall Great Again!
Last edited by Impirias on Aug 30, 2019, 3:47:58 PM
"
Impirias wrote:
"
Edit: I still can't figure out a way to help with the single target though. Right now, I have a lot of breachstones and I tried to weaponswap to a cospri's with an ice nova, gc and cold pen, with a 3 link cyclone in a lycosidae, but the damage is still lackluster.
That would be because you were using a cospri's with an ice nova, gc and cold pen, with a 3 link cyclone in a lycosidae (or, in other words, 2x 2L spells).

For dedicated bossing without Headhunter stacks you ought to use a 6L Cyclone Ice Nova Cast on Critical Strike setup with Frostbolt in Cospri's Malice.
Last edited by b0moodc on Aug 30, 2019, 3:57:58 PM
I'm not sure if you've kept up with the info leaks, but I assume we'd be running Mistwalker over Opportunistic in the ascendancy? Mistwalker would give us:
20% attack and cast speed
8% reduced damage
average of 25% movement speed from elusive
average of 12% attack and spell dodge from elusive

Although Opportunistic would now give 20% more damage. Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info