[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
AFKiing wrote:
I assure you I'm not 'bullshitting' you didn't have the budget for the gems so was levelling them myself, was merely looking for a suggestion for clearing map bosses. Not an expert
There are no suggestions to be made, spells scale through gem level, get yourself level 20 gems. Glacial Cascade is your main source of singletarget damage and deals 77% more damage at level 20 than it does at 14.
Just bought 20/20 gem for Glacial cascade cheap while I farm for currency, still trying to get watchers eye although I seem to be criting quite well atm. Thank you!
Welp, I managed to get a nice dual mod Watcher's Eye:

A lot of people wouldn't value the onslaught on kill, but it synergies nicely with my Aul's:

It also gives a lot more flexibility on flasks, which is important on a build like this. It would also make me feel a lot better about using Kiara's in more open maps like Burial Chambers or Underground Sea. Only thing that worries me sometimes is the lack of staunching. It's fine in Toxic Sewers where nothing even has a chance to touch you, but in other maps, puncture mobs can be dangerous. There's probably an optimum set up for every different map.

Anyway, my character is now pretty much complete. Not many realistic upgrades to be made aside from maybe crafting a new helm. Thanks again for the fun build. I had pretty much quit the league, but then you posted this on reddit and I was like "Fuck, I gotta try this shit" lol.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Welp, I managed to get a nice dual mod Watcher's Eye:

A lot of people wouldn't value the onslaught on kill, but it synergies nicely with my Aul's:

It also gives a lot more flexibility on flasks, which is important on a build like this. It would also make me feel a lot better about using Kiara's in more open maps like Burial Chambers or Underground Sea. Only thing that worries me sometimes is the lack of staunching. It's fine in Toxic Sewers where nothing even has a chance to touch you, but in other maps, puncture mobs can be dangerous. There's probably an optimum set up for every different map.

Anyway, my character is now pretty much complete. Not many realistic upgrades to be made aside from maybe crafting a new helm. Thanks again for the fun build. I had pretty much quit the league, but then you posted this on reddit and I was like "Fuck, I gotta try this shit" lol.
I agree that bleeding to death can be a concern for many people, specially those who come from other builds. I found myself not bleeding often enough to devote a flask slot to it, and when I did, it was due to either bad flask management in vulnerability maps, or puncture mobs spawned in breaches. In both cases standing still should keep you alive, and if it looks bad ahead of time, well... every DoT death can be avoided if you react fast enough :P

Also very happy to hear you finished your setup, it feels great not to have to worry about what to upgrade next, and instead simply enjoy some maps.
I'm done testing the build with some mf gear. the clear is still insane even in t16 maps. I also tried delves but with the default shield charge setup it was terrible.

Today i added a singletarget setup(bf-coc-crit strikes-gc) to help with the singletarget problem and it works in delves at arround 300. Not sure how much deeper it can go but i don't think that it's a good idea to try 400+ since the mobs start to hit really hard and the build is a glass canon.
Thank you for a such detailed quide!
YEP
👉😳👈
Last edited by HeyKou on Dec 26, 2020, 10:38:52 AM
I've got most of the gear now but still not quite convinced Auls amulet is really worth it just for 1 extra aura? instead of Choir or Bisco/quant ammy or even just a rare with life, resist, crit chance/multi. Can you elaborate a bit on that choice?
"
Juggyyy wrote:
I've got most of the gear now but still not quite convinced Auls amulet is really worth it just for 1 extra aura? instead of Choir or Bisco/quant ammy or even just a rare with life, resist, crit chance/multi. Can you elaborate a bit on that choice?
Every amulet has its uses: Aul's is the best choice for speed, Choir for some extra singletarget dps, a rare can help greatly with resistances, and Bisco's vendors for eight Alchemy shards.
Do you think this build can do fully sextented t16s with elder/shaper influence and like harbinger or bloodlines or beyond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info