Development Manifesto: More Delve Improvements

Cool!
Thank God. Now only sulphurit acc wide is missing.
i will try to beat encounters IV. If i dont find a fossil room until the end of the week im quitting though. this news bring me back.

delving 350~ downwards

e1

"
Bentic wrote:
Thank God. Now only sulphurit acc wide is missing.

i dont understand why they decided against it?

not every build is made to withstand those nasty mods in the deep? a character relying on regen only? good luck, you need some kind of leech and dodge skills down there.

Would be better to have a faster mapper to get the sulphite and use a tank to delve.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Oct 1, 2018, 3:30:16 AM
Please don’t forget the players of standard league. Fix this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2080650/page/19#p15863402
I stopped playing days ago, although this was my favourite league so far (slightly ahead of Legacy and Incursion). But I could not force myself to running more and more maps when I just wanted to Delve.

If the "click to get sulphite" crap was removed from the game, or even if Quarry was left as the "side entrance", I would have been playing until the last minute of the league. This way I'm back to Diablo 3, although I never thought I would go back... Sense of progression there is amazing, and though Diablo used to feel so narrow compared to PoE, you're quickly closing the gap with your forcing maps on us and forbidding any other way to play.

Edit: wrong topic, going to repost on the main theme
Last edited by rikardo_riko on Oct 1, 2018, 4:29:34 AM
Kinda too little too late.
50% more of zero is still zero, sulphite costs are not changed and/or frequency of interesting stuff in delve is not buffed.
Nice that people now can get easier 36 or 40 challenges though.
too late again muh ddues.
These are good changes (even if I don't really care about the challenges), especially flare/sulphite capacity. Yet I still feel like the access to the mine is too restricted. I really liked the ratio of mapping to league content in incursion. I hope you would increase the sulphite gain by 30%-50%.
So, now that Delve is getting better, will we be able to play a fixed version from the beginning in a Flashback league?
I stopped playing Delve main leaague because it was too hard to go down, but now that it's better I don't wanna go back to my old character, I want a fresh start!
I haven't entered the mine even yet.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info