Development Manifesto: More Delve Improvements

"
Shezo wrote:
Kinda too little too late.
50% more of zero is still zero, sulphite costs are not changed and/or frequency of interesting stuff in delve is not buffed.
Nice that people now can get easier 36 or 40 challenges though.

good joke it was easier to have the 36 challenge before 3.4.3c
makes me think that the league should be extended a month to make up for the lost time
I don't understand how people are just bitching, if you don't like it don't play it. Watch them decided against making delve core, it's way to profitable and people only wanna bitch because the delve isn't customized to their liking. All you cry babies are so annoying. AGAIN if you don't like it don't play it. and for all those people saying "too late i quit" GOOD.
"
KeafLedger wrote:
I don't understand how people are just bitching, if you don't like it don't play it. Watch them decided against making delve core, it's way to profitable and people only wanna bitch because the delve isn't customized to their liking. All you cry babies are so annoying. AGAIN if you don't like it don't play it. and for all those people saying "too late i quit" GOOD.

The likes of you are annoying, bitching about people "bitching". Everyone has their opinion and they should voice it.
I got him 3 times, but change his damage ffs. His normal attack can 1 shot without any extra dmg stats.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
KeafLedger wrote:

The likes of you are annoying, bitching about people "bitching". Everyone has their opinion and they should voice it.

So he voiced his opinion and you called him annoying?
"
xMustard wrote:
makes me think that the league should be extended a month to make up for the lost time

that would be a good idea
good job, people can now faster quit the league
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
KeafLedger wrote:

So what you're saying is you are bitching about me bitching about people bitching? So by your own logic you find yourself annoying?

I don't even care, and I'm not here to argue with you.
All I'm saying is GGG does a lot for us, but it's never good enough for them.
They give them an inch and they want a mile.
Last edited by KeafLedger on Oct 1, 2018, 5:10:55 PM
Meanwhile I just wait for Delve to end. Stopped playing weeks ago. Hope next league will be very different. I see why many people love Delve and I can understand it, but this league is nothing for me.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info