Development Manifesto: More Delve Improvements

Pls change other challenge also as they same lvl crazy unrealistic.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
even though support may think my opinion is "excessively negative", these changes all SUCK! none of the conceptual or implementary (?) problems of delve are tackled whatsoever ONCE AGAIN. nor are any qol wishes like muting the fucking depth spam considered, again ONCE AGAIN

since I turned 91 2 days ago, I got into delving more (since I can't even sustain tier 10 maps!!!) and the excessive sulphite is indeed turning delving into a complete shitshow. but oh let's add some more expensive upgrades for the 1% who have maxed out everything already. gg ggg, I bow my hat in front of your geinus (sic)

PS: and oh yeah, the challenges this league are extremely bad, even for newer standards. I got my strongest char so far on my hands and can barely reach the first totem pole piece?!?!?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Great idea was delve but really poorly executed.It's just going to a wrong direction all together. Happy I'm finished with challanges. Please, do something completely different next league.
Delve is already dead, goodjob ggg
FIX SG SERVER
too little, too late
I`ve been playing for a month now and ive seen 2 architects and 0 Aul`s...
How is one suppoed to complete these challenges?
Complete Delve Encounters IV - 0
Again with the insane rng wall. I love delving but once every few days is just not enough to validate the many hours of playing just to have some actual league content. Esp. if there are so many easy ways to improve it. (like guaranteeing at least 2 or 3 deposits per map)
Very sad since i liked this season the most.

And dont get me started on the map sustain which is the worst its ever been. But keep balancing for the top 0.5%. :((
Last edited by SeriousLus on Oct 7, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info