Rue's 2000+ Balls deep Solo Delve build All Content Viable High DPS/Tanky/Fast

Can you elaborate on the Dying Sun mechanic? I've been working off your build for a bit now and don't see any difference in the number of VD spawned with Dying Sun and without. I opted for a ruby warding flask instead, but I'm also no where near your depth in the mine. Every cast creates 5 corpses without it, I consume one for body swap and four with volatile dead. I don't need any extra corpses since VD can never spawn more than 4 orbs.

That aside, very cool build. I did a max endurance charge/regen jugg variant last league and didn't enjoy the damage drop off; although it was much much more budget. I was wondering if you'd ever make a guide, chuffed that you did! :)

Edit: Also, do you/did you also get desync stutters when body swapping? It happens to me much much more when I'm in a duo with an aura support, even with haste turned off and swapping around gems/jewels to lower my ambient attack speed.

Edit2: Figured out the Dying Sun thing (wasn't testing with body swap).
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Oct 15, 2018, 3:08:29 PM
Because you Unearth and Body swap in pen one they alternate that means you only unearth once for every 2 times the offhand pen casts VD. I wouldn't play bodyswap in a group its horrible.
Finally decided to do this build after I randomly hit a 10% ele pen corrupt on a poets pen I found. Unfortunately it was on a 9% pen, does this really matter? I got another 9% pen with inc aoe corruption for now.
Would it be smart to sell both pens and buy some 12% to try to corrupt, or is it not worth it since I already have one?

So far I'm really enjoying it. Levelled a char yesterday to 70 so far, so I'm still far from full gear etc. Have a watcher's eye with Anger and Clarity MoM -- no clarity regen since those were like 150 ex. Also have the aul's neck with anger, all flasks required, using a lightning coil for now.

Is there any reason you switched to a cloak of defiance? Is that considered BiS or should I be focusing on getting a nice chest with some good phys conversion?

Using an indigons sans enchant for now, gonna try to run some labs and see if I get lucky.

All in all, I love the playstyle of the build. First time I've played a pen build and it is fun! Excited to get this character fully levelled and geared out to push my delves. Currently around 350 on my LL RF Guardian, wasn't having issues but got a little burned out so was looking for something to spend my ex on :) Thanks for the guide.
Hey, do you think this build can make use of these mods?

probably like a budget version, could use Aul's with no mana reserve for purity of elements, idk.
Last edited by fatamerikan on Oct 15, 2018, 5:40:52 PM
hi guys. love the build love the OPness of the build love it all. anyway could someone point me in the right direction at what i should focus on upgrading on my gear? i have a 350 ex budget sooooo.

i know i should get ele pen poet's, but i cant justify 40 ex for each just for 20 combined ele pen right now so. other than that i appreciate feedback.

also is there something i can tweak to make the build faster for mapping? i g2 map to fill up that sulphite tho the delve is where i belong.
"
Veruuk wrote:
hi guys. love the build love the OPness of the build love it all. anyway could someone point me in the right direction at what i should focus on upgrading on my gear? i have a 350 ex budget sooooo.

i know i should get ele pen poet's, but i cant justify 40 ex for each just for 20 combined ele pen right now so. other than that i appreciate feedback.

also is there something i can tweak to make the build faster for mapping? i g2 map to fill up that sulphite tho the delve is where i belong.

Rings and jewels. Also your your belt could use a T1 cooldown recovery. If you don't upgrade it at least divine up the mana recovery. Also the life on the amulet could be divined. Your boots are bonkers.
May all your rings be unique
"
Veruuk wrote:

Uhhh make sure you attack speed is 5.0 with more than 28% cdr. Do you have a anger damage pen watchers eye? If not you should be using a rare amulet or atizris.
"
fatamerikan wrote:
Hey, do you think this build can make use of these mods?

probably like a budget version, could use Aul's with no mana reserve for purity of elements, idk.

that jewel will top out ur mana making u have to reuse zerphis
"
Finally decided to do this build after I randomly hit a 10% ele pen corrupt on a poets pen I found. Unfortunately it was on a 9% pen, does this really matter? I got another 9% pen with inc aoe corruption for now.
Would it be smart to sell both pens and buy some 12% to try to corrupt, or is it not worth it since I already have one?

So far I'm really enjoying it. Levelled a char yesterday to 70 so far, so I'm still far from full gear etc. Have a watcher's eye with Anger and Clarity MoM -- no clarity regen since those were like 150 ex. Also have the aul's neck with anger, all flasks required, using a lightning coil for now.

Is there any reason you switched to a cloak of defiance? Is that considered BiS or should I be focusing on getting a nice chest with some good phys conversion?

Using an indigons sans enchant for now, gonna try to run some labs and see if I get lucky.

All in all, I love the playstyle of the build. First time I've played a pen build and it is fun! Excited to get this character fully levelled and geared out to push my delves. Currently around 350 on my LL RF Guardian, wasn't having issues but got a little burned out so was looking for something to spend my ex on :) Thanks for the guide.

9% is fine unless u wanna go 5.0 with both cooldown boots and belt then id suggest you get 12% ones.
"
RueRue wrote:
"

9% is fine unless u wanna go 5.0 with both cooldown boots and belt then id suggest you get 12% ones.

Well shit, I was planning on doing that. Looks like I'll buy up some 12% ones and see if I can get lucky two more times :)

Current gear, I know it's not great yet. Crafted all of the rares, and was focusing on getting my resists the same for Wise Oak. Cold + Fire are matching but poor old Lightning is lackluster til I can figure out what to do with it.
Let's not talk about my double slam on my gloves with those two added damages..
I have a 20 Vaal RF, but since my main char is a RF char, it's currently socketed in him.
Last edited by ChaosActual on Oct 16, 2018, 5:12:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info