Rue's 2000+ Balls deep Solo Delve build All Content Viable High DPS/Tanky/Fast

"
RueRue wrote:
"
Morehei wrote:
"
Maumas wrote:
Just a question, crafted this. Its kinda nice for this build,but do that mana recovery per kill is good or not? Ty

This mana on kill will interfere with Zerphi, that while not mandatory is providing a good chunk of survivability.
Test with a Seething life flask and see how it goes.

That mod will also kill distillate, would not recommend using.

Yeah tried that, kills both flasks. Maybe this would be good on other indigon builds, that doesnt use Zerphi,cuz that sustain is crazy :D
I'm very pleased with your guide RueRue. At Depth 787 and going down fast. Thanks!

Whats the reason behind adding multistrike to your 6L? I thought it didn't work with wand frenzy... or is it just to boost mana multiplier?
Last edited by trev2hi on Oct 6, 2018, 5:50:48 PM
"
trev2hi wrote:
Whats the reason behind adding multistrike to your 6L? I thought it didn't work with wand frenzy... or is it just to boost mana multiplier?

its pretty much the biggest mana multiplier available

Went for MoM. Tree is similar. All bosses are joke, i have yet to find that one Delve boss. Will try this build again next league if not nerfed!
this build is solid! Thank you for the guide!

But may I ask what is the purpose of frost wall + spell cascade?
Hey RueRue, I linked you the Blue Pearl seen below today, was wondering if you could go into a little more detail about damage on a Non-Chaos as Chaos Ammy vs. Anger Aul's, I'm not great with PoB so It's hard for me to try an figure it out. I can say that in delves the Blue Pearl feels like it's putting out a lot more damage. Thanks!

"
LabLeader wrote:
Hey RueRue, I linked you the Blue Pearl seen below today, was wondering if you could go into a little more detail about damage on a Non-Chaos as Chaos Ammy vs. Anger Aul's, I'm not great with PoB so It's hard for me to try an figure it out. I can say that in delves the Blue Pearl feels like it's putting out a lot more damage. Thanks!

Elder blue pearl is a great choice but it adds damage with contributing to your mana regeneration cap i mentioned above. Adding damage via flat or pen without contributing to cap is the best if you can reach mana regeneration cap.
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
this build is solid! Thank you for the guide!

But may I ask what is the purpose of frost wall + spell cascade?

Its for 1300+ delves so you can block off intersections without using a flare in long roads so you dont get sandwiched. Also used for proximity shields so you can dps them inside the shield without getting 1 shot.
"How we gain attack speed is very important in our build, unlike traditional builds we do not put attack speed on our gems unless we have no choice. Indigon will make your frenzy more expensive to the point where you eventually run out of mana and you will alternate between normal attacks and frenzy. To make the build as smooth as possible we want to increase all attack speed with our passive points and gear and not just frenzy attack speed through gems. Every 2 attack speed you gain on your gems will roughly only result in a net of 1% attack speed. However if you are unable to cap your attack speed through gear, half value is better than none. "

I must admit I don't get what's the difference between attackspeed on gear vs on gems. 4.9 aps are 4.9 aps to my understanding.
Would appreciate if someone is able to answer. Leveled to 70 bought flasks and watchers eye and want to go shopping for the rest:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info