Just this..

So sorry to hear about your loss, peachii.

I truly hope things start picking up for you soon!
I'm sorry to hear about that peachii. My thoughts are with you. :(
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I'm sorry for your loss... Now u have to b strong more than ever.. Hope u get your stuff sorted and c u soon around here... Keep strong peachii...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Damn Peachii, so sorry to hear about your loss.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm so sorry, Peachii. I hope good fortune will find you soon <3
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words and thoughts.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Good advice on never put things off. Make lists and do them. Sorry for your loss but there is no death only a change of worlds IMO.
Git R Dun!
Sorry for your loss Peachii,

I hope the good memories will help sustain you during those moments when nothing seems to make sense. Try not to think about what you could have or might have done - the person you care about wouldn't want their memory to bring you that sort of needless grief. Instead, try to make a list of some of your favorite memories - the silliest things you did together that brought you both joy - the hardships you overcame together. The things you never would have experienced, or not have enjoyed so much except for each other.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Be well.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Sorry to hear about your loss. Best wishes getting though what life throws at you in the wake of this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info