Just this..

I'm going to be absent a while longer...My roommate/best friend/caretaker/not husband but basically of 10 years had a heart attack on July 9th. Was doing well after he got out of the ICU, went back to work. We got alot of of stuff taken care of but missed a few things like the checking account. 10 years never been an issue but right now it is proving to be a pain in the ass. We didn't feel the need to be married but trust me when I tell you if you don't leave a will then that piece of paper becomes important. Also don't put things off because it seems you have time, when that time runs out its just out. So do the things you want/need to do today. :)

Last Saturday he came home for his lunch break just like he does everyday and he ate his lunch I had ready and drank his lemonade. Was watching Eric the Legend, bird on youtube and something happened. His heart stopped and he stopped breathing, they were unable to get him revived so he passed away on Saturday. It's been a rough week but until I get everything through probate and hopefully my disability is approved soon, had the hearing with the judge on August 23rd so hoping to hear something soon, since I now am in dire straights. So internet is probably going when the bill comes up next until I can actually support the bills, keeping the apartment and electric is unfortunately more important than the internet at the moment.

I will miss you guys, as I have been since July when he had the heartattack and I had to step back and do alot more stuff than I am used to, to take care of him. Hopefully I will be back soon, keeping my fingers crossed that things start to look up instead of this sliding down hill that I seem to be on at the moment.

I do have my phone, discord, email, facebook etc if anyone wants to keep in touch, just this forum is hard to read on a phone screen and harder to type. :)

Love you all and hopefully talk soon.

On a high note, I've lost a bit of weight since July so that is a good thing. :)

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Sep 29, 2018, 10:29:31 PM
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2018, 7:43:18 PM
Oh man... I saw you'd posted and thought "It's been ages since we saw Peachii post..."

Humbly, and quietly, as I barely know you, I'm so sorry to hear your significant other passed away after seeming to recover enough. I hope you get your disability payment approved, and everything sorted out. You seem like an extraordinarily positive and kind person, and strong.

Come back when you're ready.

wow, I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck with everything that ensue :(
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Sorry to hear that, peachii.
My condolences for your loss.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I'm so sorry for you :( Best of luck.
I'm shit at those subjects so I'll just say remain strong and survive this.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I cannot even begin to imagine how great of a loss you experienced. From the bottom of my heart, my condolences for your loss. I am not good at these kinds of things, so I can't really offer any great words or important advice or anything like that. I'll try nonetheless.
Keep looking forward, don't let anyone or anything discourage you and live on.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Oh no, I'm so sorry! You have my sincerest condolences. Take care of yourself!
Censored.
My deepest condolences. Hope that those things will go smooth. Stay positive.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I love you my sister get well.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info