ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hi guys,

I would like to be considered to join your guild. I played POE when it first came out, came back for Blight, soloed my way through for the last month (to level 89) and am now looking to partake in more social activities.

Thank you

IGN: Saranyia
Last edited by Arkatreides on Dec 11, 2019, 8:06:13 AM
Hi ! I've been trying to dive into POE a lot of time since 2-3 years but didn't stick. I've been preparing for metamorph quite a lot, and i wish to play with other player so i can really understand more the game so i can stick to it !

IGN: Philippev22
hi guys
I'm an active standard/temp softcore player. can I join?

IGN: Nuthtraford

thanks a lot.
Hi,

Looking for a new guild to join - been active since ~3.3. Was in a guild last season but the owner sold their account and we all got booted.

I'm active in the game and on discord daily (haven't played the end of this league but will be starting from launch tomorrow).

My character tab is open, but one of them would be "FiftyShadesOfBV". Happy to be contacted here or in game.

I play mostly challenge league SC, with a little bit of standard from time to time.
RedCapAlpha

Hey i'm looking to get into the guild.
RoundOfAppleSauce

Been looking for a chill guild to make friends in for awhile now. This character is in STD SC
I would be interested in joining your guild, helping others, learning more about the game, played off and on for the last 3 years.. looking to play more as I no longer support D3...

Thanks
I would love to join you guys!

IGN: Knaraugh (my standard league char at the moment, since Metamorph is coming soon)
I would love to join. Very active - Herrionmancer

Would like to join before Metamorph starts.
Heya there, I'd love to join you guys if you have space for me.

ingame name - Shivva

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info