ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

IGN: AurienRook

I'm fairly active, first time joining a guild.
IGN (Accountname): Sephereen
Char for Metamorph: OnarTheGreat

Heya,
I'm a fairly social German student and would like to join. Haven't played PoE in a while and decided to give it a go again with the new league. Mainly playing league softcore. Hope that there are still some spots left :-)
IGN: Baugoti
Char for Metamorph: BooMetBane

Eastern USA player.. I have been playing since 2013. Just play the leagues. I do get burnt out of the league at some point.. but always return for the next one (see supporter packs)

Thank You
UPDATE (December 2019): We are... Lazy with checking the guild thread. Please just contact us in-game if you want/need/crave an invite and want to join us. Just message someone in the dream team.

The dream team:

Phrazz (Leader)
IamLoco (Officer)
Blacknog (Officer)
Kaype (Officer)
Seavr (Officer)
Daft (Officer)
Thunda (Officer)
Egalisator (Officer)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I want to join
Thank you very much
IGN: SpinCalmly

Active almost every day and looking for a mature bunch to play with. I play mainly league but standard as well for the occasional laugh.
IGN: SzamanikTM
Char for Delirium: SzamanikDelirium

Looking for a group of standard players to enjoy the game . I would like to join if possible. Thanks In advance.
hi,

ign: typhaon2000
character for delirium: msc_flicker_ eng

I'd like to rejoin the guild after months of inactivity

You guys are the fake ascencion!
We are the real deal!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Hi im an active standard player (plays temp league occasionally) can invite me please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info