ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hi. I am moving from playing Temp leagues to perm Standard. If you are still recruiting I would love to join.

IGN - EssDrainAndC
Hey!
I'd like to get an invite.
IGN: Aliryana
Hi there!

I just started playing PoE in August on PS4, but finally bit the bullet and installed Bootcamp on my Mac to play PoE -- couldn't wait for the Mac version to come out.

Sucks starting from scratch again (already had 4 characters at end game and beginning mapping), but I just couldn't deal with the constant connection and graphics issues with the PS4. Not only did the WIRED connection fail constantly, but anything too fast on screen (flicker strike build, anyone?) just gave me so much grief.

Here on the much, much better version of the game now. Still learning all the differences of the game on PC as well as adjusting my play style to keyboard an mouse (haven't played diablo or other ARPGs in a while), but it's going well.

Please add me, if you will :) I'll usually always be online with my first character, Flickenslay.

Cheers!
Hello I would like to join the guild. From the UK.

IGN- GoDyClEaR
Last edited by TheEnemy21 on Dec 18, 2019, 1:15:07 PM
Sup, I'd like to join :D

IGN: Weylandke
Hi! This guild sounds like a great fit for me. I've dabbled in the game since incursion league, but metamorph is the first time I've reached endgame, and I'm loving every minute of it. Would love to join up with a social oriented group of folks to help me learn the game quicker!

IGN: Taldiyen

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Would love to get an invite. Old guild is no longer around since last time I played.

IGN - SpearfulArc
Would love an invite to this guild...sounds perfect!

IGN - MakersFury
Hi,
I am really looking for a big family in a game.
Love to social with guys.

Please add me if you are free
IGN: NULLPOINTERX
Kuu!
Last edited by palindromeni on Dec 19, 2019, 3:06:55 AM
Looking for a group of people to hang out and chat with. I like playing in Standard but also like the challenge leagues. Depends on the league :)

add me when you can

IGN:Hevilness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info