Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

I see OP uses wrath, is there any benefit to using wrath over hatred?
"
chaelp wrote:
I see OP uses wrath, is there any benefit to using wrath over hatred?

Well, seeing as how you deal a pitiful amount of phys damage with this build hatred would not really be that great.

Could argue that hatred ends up being better with a crit watcher's eye though versus the wrath crit watcher's eye.
Last edited by Curtsie on Jan 7, 2019, 6:42:10 PM
Hello,

First of all thanks for the guide. Killed everything the game has to offer with it but I'm still looking to optimize it a bit, can anyone recommend me an upgrade ? The last thing I see is a Wrath corrupted Mark of the Elder (bit expensive rn on BSC but it's planned).

I'm playing with War Banner and corrupted 1s Tombfists.

maybe u can check my char what i should improve ?

this is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/0eU94ksj
For those struggling with oneshots or feeling too squishy:
- get to around 6k life
- abandon some damage nodes or play with your tree enough to get Phase Acrobatics
- thank me later
Hey. Likeing the build so far! Would it be a thing to use CoH - AM - HoI to generate power charges and swap out inc crit for crit damage? Im kinda low on chaos and wont afford 2 socketed abyss gear for a while, so i got a few gem slots open atm.
Hello.

First off all thank you for that awesome build guide.

My question is, how is attack speed affecting scourge arrow? I couldnt find an answer anywhere.
Does more attack speed, speed up the charging time of SA?

Ingame: Blitzfrau
"
Pax1990 wrote:
Hello.

First off all thank you for that awesome build guide.

My question is, how is attack speed affecting scourge arrow? I couldnt find an answer anywhere.
Does more attack speed, speed up the charging time of SA?

Yes, charge-up time is reduced. Which is fairly important.
Would you get farrul's fur or unnatural first? Getting both is kinda out of my range atm.
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
Would you get farrul's fur or unnatural first? Getting both is kinda out of my range atm.

Farrul's.
IF you have a good Cat's item to go along with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info