[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
hugopoeint wrote:
How would you comment on changing 3 hp nodes to vitality void?

If your health feels high enough you can definitely do this, the increased leech would be really nice for this build.
"
Tidusx1609 wrote:
Spoiler

I feel like I'm not doing much damage, I know my gear isn't the best but can anyone kindly point me in the right direction as to what my next upgrades should be?

Just took a quick look at your PoB, first of all you should grab an Atziri's Promise if you don't normally use one, that will be a pretty big damage boost for very very cheap, I saw that you were using two Diamond flasks, one with anti-curse on it so I assume you were only temporarily using this for a curse map and normally run a Promise flask but just in case ;p. Apart from that the two stats your build is lacking in is attack speed and accuracy, I recommend trying to pick these stats up in either your quiver or your Abyss jewels. Hope this helps.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Dec 23, 2018, 6:18:41 AM
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Tidusx1609 wrote:
Spoiler

I feel like I'm not doing much damage, I know my gear isn't the best but can anyone kindly point me in the right direction as to what my next upgrades should be?

Just took a quick look at your PoB, first of all you should grab an Atziri's Promise if you don't normally use one, that will be a pretty big damage boost for very very cheap, I saw that you were using two Diamond flasks, one with anti-curse on it so I assume you were only temporarily using this for a curse map and normally run a Promise flask but just in case ;p. Apart from that the two stats your build is lacking in is attack speed and accuracy, I recommend trying to pick these stats up in either your quiver or your Abyss jewels. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate the advice. I wanted to get a devoto's with the helm enchant but it was a little out of my budget and made resistances very difficult to obtain, let alone triple balance. Would you still suggest getting devoto's or starkonja's as a final upgrade?
"
Tidusx1609 wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Tidusx1609 wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks a lot! Appreciate the advice. I wanted to get a devoto's with the helm enchant but it was a little out of my budget and made resistances very difficult to obtain, let alone triple balance. Would you still suggest getting devoto's or starkonja's as a final upgrade?

Either helmet is just as good, it's all up to personal preference there. Devoto's has the movement speed while Starkonja's has the life.
"
Tidusx1609 wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
Tidusx1609 wrote:
Spoiler

Either helmet is just as good, it's all up to personal preference there. Devoto's has the movement speed while Starkonja's has the life.
also if any1 has questions im playing this in beetryal with pretty good gear. feel free to whisper me in game
Has anyone come across a problem while dealing with doors of syndicate Fortification? It seems the doors are considered as obstacles which prevent pods from spawning, so if I aim the doors I will suffer great dps loss. It’s annoying my SA char takes a significantly longer time to break the doors than my other chars although she has much higher dps.
Last edited by wjxue1221 on Dec 23, 2018, 7:29:40 AM
Is there going to be a leveling guide in POB later on?
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
I hear everyone's comments about the leveling being difficult, and it seems to be the biggest sore spot about this build, in response I'm going to go back and see if I can find a better way to level the build. As of right now the best advice I can give to everyone is use The Tempest/Storm Cloud with a 6l Tabula RoA setup, however I'll be brainstorming other potential ways to level.

What gem links for RoA?

Edit: I see you updated the guide with it, thank you.
Last edited by Quintessence on Dec 23, 2018, 7:44:08 PM
so here's my gear at 90

i sold a foil i got for 7ex earlier. Should i get yoke or move towards 2 socket tombfist/bubonic?

my issue with yoke is all the all attributes my carnage heart gives will go away forcing me to respect some damage nodes for +30 nodes(specifically str. to equip Kaoms), i already have 2 +30int so I'll likely need to replace my frost bomb and/or wrath with lower level versions in order to use them

EDIT: well i bought one and im 8 str. and 23 int short of equipping all my gear. i can solve the str. by using a regret on something from the tree and pickup up a +30 node. the int though seems to be an issue. i guess i also need to replace my shaper ring now
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 23, 2018, 4:22:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info