[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
zenkatsu wrote:
"
Junie wrote:
"
He's a pastebin if you wanna play around with my bow/Hopeshredder/Mirror Tier bow.

https://pastebin.com/K11se3gY

Hi, I noticed pob doesn't recognize the 120% Elemental Damage from the mirror bow. How much of an impact does that stat have vs say 20% Double Damage?

You can think of double damage as a MORE multiplier. If you have 300% increased damage already, 120% is gonna be pretty close. but if you have 500% increased damage already it's gonna be way better to have double damage. Ideally you just want both.

"
dom1nat3 wrote:
Hey guys, can you kindly give advise on what to upgrade next ? I don't have a watcher's eye yet, I should probably get one with wrath crit. Any other suggestions ? I've been running t14, maybe t15's without deaths. But I'm looking forward on getting my first Red and hopefully Uber elder. Thank you all!

Oh and I currently have about 3 ex of budget.

Before you spend a single chaos on anything else. Get abyssal jewels with cold damage on them. You need like 6 Abyssal Jewels. You have an empty socket on the tree and you haven't taken 2 easy 2point sockets.

You have Kaoms so you don't need life on them so they're super cheap.

http://poe.trade/search/onzuramoyaniik

Click that link and buy 6 abyssal jewels and slot them in. You'll double your damage or more.

After that get a watcher's eye with crit and then 2socket bubonic trail.

Thank you for the trade link, I already bought some of the gems and the dps increase is indeed good! As for the gem for the gloves, it needs to be murderous and there are no murderous with the mods you've specified. Should I look for life and flat cold dmg to att? Maybe AS after crit ? And should I get the watcher's now and put it in my next jewel slot on the passive ? Really thank you for the time answering and explaining this.
Rarity: Unique
Bubonic Trail
Murder Boots
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 222 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 20 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Dex: 159
Int: 42
--------
Sockets: G-G A A
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
Adds 45 to 68 Cold Damage if you've been Hit Recently
--------
Has 2 Abyssal Sockets
Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
6% increased maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you
--------
Even the dead serve the Lightless.

is the cold damage if hit recently or damage penetrates 10% of opponents res a better boot enchant?
"
Mwoua wrote:
Thanks for the detailled reply !

I noticed in your PoB that you dont have any fire damage, dont you lose damage because you cant ignite ennemies (with yoke)?

Indeed you do! I was swapping jewels around and forgot to put a fire one back in. Good catch.

"
Junie wrote:
I crafted a few bows today but I'm not sure on the multimod options.

Which bow would be better for me currently? I was very hesitant to roll 10% double damage because crit seems essential.

My current gear:
Spoiler

The one with double damage seems better imo. It's basically a choice between 1% crit chance and 10-12% more damage on the multimod. People roll both a total 32% double damage chance so that it actually procs consistently. If you have 120% ele damage and 12% double damage, the AVERAGE dps might be better (depending on your setup) but you won't proc the double damage nearly as often.

Also comes to personal preference. I like being able to proc the DD on shaper, proc shock and watch him pop from 100-0 in 1-2 arrows xD

"
dom1nat3 wrote:

Thank you for the trade link, I already bought some of the gems and the dps increase is indeed good! As for the gem for the gloves, it needs to be murderous and there are no murderous with the mods you've specified. Should I look for life and flat cold dmg to att? Maybe AS after crit ? And should I get the watcher's now and put it in my next jewel slot on the passive ? Really thank you for the time answering and explaining this.

Murderous Jewels don't roll bow mods, so you have to just take the one cold roll. Honestly the glove abyssal is a good chance to grab some fire damage to get the ignite for the extra 5% damage from Yoke of Suffering. maybe look for Fire/Cold/Life. You probably should get the watcher's eye as soon as you can. The crit consistency is great for making the build feel smoother.

"
epickayle1 wrote:
Rarity: Unique
Bubonic Trail
Murder Boots
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 222 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 20 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Dex: 159
Int: 42
--------
Sockets: G-G A A
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
Adds 45 to 68 Cold Damage if you've been Hit Recently
--------
Has 2 Abyssal Sockets
Triggers Level 20 Death Walk when Equipped
6% increased maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you
--------
Even the dead serve the Lightless.

is the cold damage if hit recently or damage penetrates 10% of opponents res a better boot enchant?

Pen is usually better IMO unless you already have a ton of pen (like I do lol)

It's pretty close, but I prefer pen. I just couldn't find a pair of 2socket Abyssals with a good enchant when I was shopping for mine :p
Last edited by zenkatsu on Feb 1, 2019, 2:17:57 PM
Hey I do need some help, lvl 86 atm and Ive got completely no damage 52916 dps with scourge arrow. my gear so far:
Last edited by matiwdomu123 on Feb 1, 2019, 3:49:35 PM
"
matiwdomu123 wrote:
Hey I do need some help, lvl 86 atm and Ive got completely no damage 52916 dps with scourge arrow. my gear so far:

I would say replace your gloves with Tombfists, either with +1 frenzy charge corrupt or 2 sockets, and replace your boots with a pair of rare boots. Make sure you have a murderous eye jewel in your gloves.

I also prefer a helm with the -9% cold res fossil crafted aura.
Now doing this build. and i like it all bosses just die in sec or 3 sec max :D uber elder too ^^ my gear and jewels:

and this ring are realy osom:) is one on league, and no on stn like this
Last edited by Slabas on Feb 2, 2019, 2:24:32 PM
Almost finished that expensive build. Now i think, just need to improve my jewels and maybe watcher's. Still enjoy that build totally!

*** 8.2 mil PoB dps (with "shocked" enable). Can boost it with tree to 9.3 mil, but im really love hp pool and phase acrobatics nodes :) ***

Spoiler
I'm close to being done with minmaxing this build also :)

I FINALLY found a reasonable deal on a +1 Frenzy Charge tombfist and omg is it amazing having 7 frenzy charges active.

I've been able to hit up to 18m+ theoretical dps (5600 hp) with a lv 100 passive tree, which is much more impressive than my last build I spent a month tuning!

By the way, has anyone tested The Taming with this build?
Last edited by Junie on Feb 3, 2019, 5:54:44 PM
I managed to find this heavily discounted second hand.. It's definitely worth the price, I only paid around 80ex :)

The only way it could be better is if the cold roll was replaced with 3-5 Cold Damage per 10 Dex or 20% Cold Pen.

Last edited by Junie on Feb 4, 2019, 5:53:59 AM
Can someone help in deciding which tombfist(1 socket) is better for this build?
I have two of them
1) +1 to max frenzy charge
2) Curse enemies with level 12 elemental weakness on hit

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info