Compilation of the fails of current Delve League : The Sulphite Bambaloo

Damn, what a disaster this league actually is. There are just SO many small things together that ruin the experience completely and the list is GIANT and affects everyone who wants to do anything.

1. Everyone hated Sulphite, GGG promised to change it, all they did was nerf Quarry and the ratios are still the same and worse after 450. After almost a month, there are only 100 players at 600 depth.

2. League challenges are INSANE. I have yet to see anyone at 40/40 and even popular giga nolifers are mostly below 38. 0.03% of players have completed 36 challenges.

3. 4 Socket resonators were super rare and for some players they weren't. GGG's fix was to make them non-existent to everyone.

4. Global chat RMT spam has got even crazier than before. Why you spam so easy
?

5. There are so many bots now that even HC prices have gone up by insane amounts. This is by far the most bot infested league ever.

6. Fossil exploit of resetting zone to refarm the fossil that was just recently picked up. Wasn't fixed for a very long time and I don't even know if it still is. Outcome = mirror fossils = literally printing mirrors with no effort.

7. Delve bosses are ultra rare, at least half of the players have not seen a single one.

8. Some Delve bosses are very overtuned - as an example Aul just one shots you through 10K HP if there's 1 added as mod.

9. Map drop rates in T16 Guardians were nerfed shortly before 3.4.3 because of the new balance that was added a few days later.

10. Nobody is challenged by Delves, it's not hard even at 600 depth and only 100 players have reached that depth. Almost everyone who thought that this is the chance to do some crazy shit, has forgotten that idea. Pretty much fake league news.

11. Worst servers since I started playing and I'm not even exaggerating. I can understand a few days of lag spikes but EU was daily random lags for 3 weeks in a row non-stop. Not sure if it's better or worse now as I don't play anymore.

12. Fossils take up so much room and people ARE buying stash tabs because of it. This is now rather tinfoil but I can imagine that economically, delaying the stacking of fossils and resonators is a wise choice for them. And you thought that nets taking space was a problem l0l.

13. #1 Delve build is just random garbage slapped together with Zerphi's Flask - Even my blind dog saw that coming from 2 leagues ago. Big competition & eSports ready!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 25, 2018, 7:30:33 PM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2018, 6:48:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So...see you next league then?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
So...see you next league then?

Maybe?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Cool :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Cool :)

I already bitched long time ago that there isn't much to do for me and it seemed that Delve was going to solve it but I got pranked. Can't wait for Chris to upload the video on Youtube and buy another Lambarghene.

This was going to be actually my least played league by far before the Sulphite buff announcement which made me grind currency for 3 days but after I saw the numbers, I just logged out and uninstalled again.

So my maybe is veeeeeery maybe.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
13 articulated points.

I agree with 12.5 out of 13. Not bad IMO. :)

I'm finding some delves challenging at 300 depending on the mods but I guess I just suck. That was the only statement I disagreed with ("Nobody is challenged by Delves...").
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Sep 25, 2018, 9:20:40 PM
The league on its own is not that bad I feel, if you don't count the challenges. But the trailer did the league a massive disservice. I literally was expecting something on par with an expansion release (thats how they worded it after all).
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
I found broken skill in Delve, but what u can say against? Only "why u using Vaal Cyclone in 2k18???"

Rare mobs with channeling abilities are immune to this skill!

Agree with a lot of points, though overall I think the league has excellent potential.

"
10. Nobody is challenged by Delves, it's not hard even at 600 depth and only 100 players have reached that depth. Almost everyone who thought that this is the chance to do some crazy shit, has forgotten that idea. Pretty much fake league news.

Have to disagree with this though. The stuff that empyrian and his group are doing to push deep is incredibly interesting, creative and the definition of extreme min-maxing.

Watching them hit a wall and try 10 different strats to get past it is amazing. Sure, it isn't hard at 600 (dont know yet, only at 400 but so far difficulty has not been a problem), but it certainly looks hard past the 1k-1.2k point.
"
Mythkiller wrote:

Agree with a lot of points, though overall I think the league has excellent potential.

"

Have to disagree with this though. The stuff that empyrian and his group are doing to push deep is incredibly interesting, creative and the definition of extreme min-maxing.

Watching them hit a wall and try 10 different strats to get past it is amazing. Sure, it isn't hard at 600 (dont know yet, only at 400 but so far difficulty has not been a problem), but it certainly looks hard past the 1k-1.2k point.

It does sound amazing. Too bad 99.99% of players never get to have this amazing experience!

Delves should get way harder way earlier. I do worry this would create a trend towards dedicated delving builds, which might become limited to strategies that out-regen darkness, but we can address that issue when we get to it. At least the content/challenge would be accessible.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info