IGN is right.....after all

>taking the opinions of video game journos seriously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4F6ctEO4g
You had to bring that review back up - now I'm just trying to picture said reviewer trying to get through D2 LoD....

If PoE and its streamlined solo leveling took him that long, running D2 without a carry and no baal runs.....
Yep, totally over league play.
Some people will say there is no right or wrong way to play poe.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
hydrodyne19 wrote:
After the epilogue, I feel like I've already finished the game though I've done maps. The thrill....and adventure....is just GONE.

Gearing is all that matters end game. Doing map is repetitive, kept farming currencies just to exchange with good items late game, but hey I never had that ideal item set.

Of all the games I played I can say that Tera Online has the best gearing end game - not very tiring, not very expensive and still enjoy late game with exciting combat system, skill is what all matters in Tera Online(small difference between end game gear and pre-end game gears) compared to PoE which is gearing(high tier gears has huge impact on skills).

I might return though, right now, kinda bored doing things over and over again.

Poe is about making currency, to upgrade by running content. That is it. You can play solo self found, if you don't want to play economic simulator though.
It's always funny when people complain about grind in ARPG. Grind is pretty much the essence of ARPGs, and GGG has done a great job at sugarcoating it into fancy content. Don't know any other ARPG that has done it better.
"
Yeah I bet you're good as IGN too yo yo 85 hours to beat act 10

HAHAHAHAH

Savage AF. PogChamp.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Sep 24, 2018, 8:41:48 AM
Dinosaur fact:

- They have foul mouths
- They spread infectious cancer
if you think the game ends after the story you are probably opposite to the expected user base, to everyone else the game doesn't begin until you get to maps as your character won't be developed.
I'm not a no-lifer pro, but after you put in a lot of hours into the game, anyone gets more efficient. If you are that bored though, you probably won't make it that far.
I've logged 135 hours in since I've started my first playthrough in September, and I only got to act 6 on my one and only character.

I am a bad player who likes the process (it relaxes me). So the IGN reviewer is not the worst player in the world. I rightfully claim the title. If there was a ladder for being the worst player, I'd hog the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info