[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

What do you guys think about using Grelwood Shank with a +1 totem shield as an end game option?

Grelwood gives us point blank and 2 additional projectiles if hit recently. Shield, obviously, +1 totem.

I'll probably try to do some math with POB but I'm not that much experienced with this game yet so I'd appreciate some input on this idea from someone who knows more about what they're talking about :P
"
Myzreal wrote:
What do you guys think about using Grelwood Shank with a +1 totem shield as an end game option?

Grelwood gives us point blank and 2 additional projectiles if hit recently. Shield, obviously, +1 totem.

I'll probably try to do some math with POB but I'm not that much experienced with this game yet so I'd appreciate some input on this idea from someone who knows more about what they're talking about :P

The "if hit" modifier only applies to yourself, not the totems afaik. Ergo it will have less than optimal uptime.
It won't be competitive with a good bow setup, even without Chin Sol.
Hello,

In your guide for leveling (https://pastebin.com/y7P0EZWA) you list Divine Guidance as part of the ascendency. But then you later say, don't get that because DOT pools will drain all your mana instantly and instead get the 2 20% mana regen nodes.

Is the POB for leveling out dated on that area?
Hi@all

I had a little question to build the helmet.

What is tghe right way?

Heatshiver Leather Hood > Right Links und Colors > Currupt to +2 Gems and then the Prophecy?

Or can i only corrupt the final Frostferno?

Thanks ...
I think i crafted the best frostferno for this build !!

[dbLinkedItem id="12646026962"]
"
iSh3k wrote:
"
Wolfaadin wrote:
Hello, I am currently following your guide, but I was wondering about the jewels, it says it needs 40 dex and str, and 40 int and 40 str, to have it not choose the lightning and cold, but I can only see we are getting the dex and the str? or am I missing something?

The wording is not very clear on the jewels, but it is not a total of 40 str AND 40 int it is rather EITHER 40 str or 40 int. So the crimson jewel is activated in the socket below the Templar start with 40 str in radius, and the socket near Duelist satisfies the 40 dex requirement for the viridian jewel.

Thank you so much for the clarification :)
Hi,
i recently switched from arc to this build. Got all the basic things (need to lvl some gems though) but now im wondering which items i should change first (got like 2ex left). My rings and amu where quite cheap.

As long as i can't run grace+enfeeble+flammability together with enlighten how am i supposed to use them right (in t11+) Use flammabilty manually?

Thanks for any tips
Thanks for your build. AM going to change over from Ice spear totem build i was playing around with. WOuld a "cold" build work for this. Or is it best to go fire for avatar of fire ( i just like cold builds that is all :D)

Thanks for your time buddy
The build is ok i just did the shaper with this gear and i think that with the other imrpoves this will farm uber elder!!

Atziri's Promise has literally no effect for you when you have Avatar of Fire. Not to mention you don't deal damage yourself, your totems do.
Last edited by Myzreal on Dec 13, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info