[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:
How his totems fire 3 arrows per?
If it' +1 bow/quiver...should I use less multi proj till i get those? Or is there a different way he fire more arrow O.O

The totems will fire 1 arror each, but:
+2 arrows from the unique jewel "rain of splinter"
+1 arrow from bow corruption

Every totem will fire 4 arrows now.

Since we play elemental hit on a 4-link in the frostferno helmet, there is no room for GMP gem.

Cheers

Wow ok sweet never knew that jewel existed haha! Thanks for clearing that up!!
To folks who had done it, how easy to beat uber atziri with this build? Are Purity of Fire & Lightning needed?
run in range to curse with blasphemy - use flasks - spam totems - loot
"
To folks who had done it, how easy to beat uber atziri with this build? Are Purity of Fire & Lightning needed?

It was fairly easy IMO. I struggle with uber elder (I killed him but it took about 5 tries) but only died once to Uber Atziri, and that was my fault for not dodging. If your damage output is high enough you can move through the phases so fast that you really only have to dodge a few attacks marked on the ground.

Hi, I just corrupted 2 Tombfists, one has 6% max life (along with max rolls) which I'm using. The other one curiously curses enemies with lv11 Enfeeble on Hit, I suppose this is roughly on par with the Temporal chains one? Since I don't have a +1 curse Yoke this is going on sale i guess XD
Sounds like uber atziri is pretty easy with this build, thanks guys! Going for 36 challenges.
Was pretty occupied with work this league and only could play for some Hours.
But hey this build brough me to the highest Level char yet with way less time. Very nice.

Just one question: Any changes for Synthesis?
"
starputzer wrote:
run in range to curse with blasphemy - use flasks - spam totems - loot

So a curse supported by blasphemy isn't reflected?
This was more of a general way of "how to kill a boss in 3 seconds" with this build.
"
Vedajo wrote:
Was pretty occupied with work this league and only could play for some Hours.
But hey this build brough me to the highest Level char yet with way less time. Very nice.

Just one question: Any changes for Synthesis?

Hi buddy,

I will provide detailed information of any upcoming changes to my builds as soon as the complete patch notes are released. Usually GGG releases the final patch notes a few days before the new league start.

You will find my comments to the new game version & the effects to the builds at the very beginning (chapter: game version & changes / history) of each of my guides.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info