[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

----------=======////\\\\=======----------
-------- ..H.A.P.P.Y...B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.. --------
--------- OneShotKill Reloaded v2.0 ---------

Hello guys, I have a new build giude for you all.
I held up to my promise to publish an edited guide on a SCION version of our beloved "OneShotKill" build.

Find it here:

OneShotKill Reloaded v2.0
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305851
Bazillions of DPS with totem life leech

Thank you all for your support and I hope you all enjoy my builds.

Cheers
More expensive build, seem heiro still endgame !
But i still love both build !! Thank yor build !!
Great Build! Lvl 91 in betrayal and doing t13 maps with ease....However right now only able to use 1 curse and 1 aura not sure how im able to use 2 auras grace and haste plus enfeeble or flammability....I'm thinking this has to do with enlighten level or i need more mana? @Lunasicc187 if you could reply with the answer to this would be appreciated

Anyways, 100% recommend this build can do endgame and 300 to 400 delve even higher if you can manage your flasks usage(remember to press all of them beside the life flask every 5 seconds)
Hi Luna,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for sharing this build. This is the first league that I played seriously and with your build, I was able to smoothly complete all contents (I downed my first Uber Elder today).

Below is the set of items that I've used:

A few notes for future players following this build.
I've made some personal changes to match my need and playstyle:

-With a lack of "additional course enchant" on the neck piece, I opted for a golem gem instead of a second curse. Even though the golem itself isn't very tanky, it'll still last a little bit thus acting as a pretty reliable distraction.

-I ran with a different set of flasks mostly because I couldn't get my fire resist to be the highest, but also with a mana flask I was able to do map mods with "no mana regen" quite easily.

-I took a lot more defensive nodes on the tree primarily because the additional damage on the tree isn't needed while more survivability is required against the later end game bosses (mostly because you can't three shot them)

Thanks again!
Last edited by itchiitchi on Jan 12, 2019, 1:54:46 AM
Hey. Great build, still trying to craft belt and other items into decent stuff with ele dmg and life etc. In the interrim what's your opinion on these-

"
Botmaster5 wrote:
"
sotade wrote:
Actually i have only 4 totems, not 5 as you mentioned. Why?

swap elemental damage <-> multiple totem support in your helm

you'll have 6 total totems (3 sets of 2)

That is not the point. In this build it is mentioned that you use the elemental damage gem and still have 5 totems to play with. This makes sense since it should be like that:

- Everyone can place 1 totem per default. (1 totem)
- We skill into ancestral bond wich is +1 to amount totems. (2 totems)
- We use the "skirmish" quiver with +1 to amount totems. (3 totems)
- The hierophant ascendancy on itself should be +1 to amount of totems. (4 totems)
- The passive "pursuit of faith" on the hierophant ascendancy tree gives +1 to amount of totems. (5 totems total).

Source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Totem

With "multiple totem support" we should be able to summon 7 totems!
I contact support from GGG and hope to get a reply soon.
"
Draeger389 wrote:
"
Botmaster5 wrote:
"
sotade wrote:
Actually i have only 4 totems, not 5 as you mentioned. Why?

That is not the point. In this build it is mentioned that you use the elemental damage gem and still have 5 totems to play with. This makes sense since it should be like that:

- Everyone can place 1 totem per default. (1 totem)
- We skill into ancestral bond wich is +1 to amount totems. (2 totems)
- We use the "skirmish" quiver with +1 to amount totems. (3 totems)
- The hierophant ascendancy on itself should be +1 to amount of totems. (4 totems)
- The passive "pursuit of faith" on the hierophant ascendancy tree gives +1 to amount of totems. (5 totems total).

Source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Totem

With "multiple totem support" we should be able to summon 7 totems!
I contact support from GGG and hope to get a reply soon.

Hi buddy,

This build was created in Delve League (patch 3.4)
If you read the information at the very beginning of the guide (changes in v3.5), than you will learn why the maximum number is now 4 totems (6 totems with swap ele damage with multiple totem support)

Cheers
Yeah, I'm wondering too is there a possibility to use enfeeble+grace+haste?
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
Draeger389 wrote:
"
Botmaster5 wrote:

Hi buddy,

This build was created in Delve League (patch 3.4)
If you read the information at the very beginning of the guide (changes in v3.5), than you will learn why the maximum number is now 4 totems (6 totems with swap ele damage with multiple totem support)

Cheers

I thought i read it all on the page, but i guess i missed that information. Thnx :)
Too bad I can never afford any good gear so I'm stuck at 3.6K life and 20k dps.

Just got flattened by the retarded Mastermind. Didn't do any damage and died pretty much instantly.
Last edited by Xeerdoz on Jan 12, 2019, 5:21:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info