[3.7] Sallynátor's Voidforge Cyclone Slayer | Legion Ready

hi good day
your POB main skill is blade vortex, i didnt see cyclone. (or just interchangeable to cyclone) i like to copy this build for next league. thanks alot.
"
bhebhelyn wrote:
hi good day
your POB main skill is blade vortex, i didnt see cyclone. (or just interchangeable to cyclone) i like to copy this build for next league. thanks alot.

Hello mate. Thank you for that i didn't even realized that. I already changed it and tried it out, it works for this build now i am sorry for that silly mistake.
really nice build thinking about trying it... how come no crit?
"
Carlyle6 wrote:

Hello. Well, it feels nice to hit every single time, but you might miss explosions from Herald of Ice if you are a Crit guy. Occasionally you'll freeze something, but that's all. If you are really interested tho, i can try to make a crit version aswell and add it to this guide.
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
Carlyle6 wrote:

Hello. Well, it feels nice to hit every single time, but you might miss explosions from Herald of Ice if you are a Crit guy. Occasionally you'll freeze something, but that's all. If you are really interested tho, i can try to make a crit version aswell and add it to this guide.

Is there any big difference setup on the skill tree if you make it crit version ?
I'm looking forward to it. Great build btw but PoB suck cant see the dps.
"
dandaniel21 wrote:
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
Carlyle6 wrote:

Is there any big difference setup on the skill tree if you make it crit version ?
I'm looking forward to it. Great build btw but PoB suck cant see the dps.

Well you'll have to drop some life to be able to travel for Crit. I dropped whole Scion Life (Constitution), Berserking (Attack Speed nodes near this life), also i had to drop Wrecking Ball/Razor Edge (Sword nodes). I'll do testing with dropping 2 jewel sockets for at least Wrecking Ball to see how much different it is, but i think very good rolled jewel is just BiS. I'll keep you updated. Here is unofficial version of the tree if you are interested in crit version for now. http://poeurl.com/cesU
What do you think about grabbing an Elemental Equilibrium for this build?
"
What do you think about grabbing an Elemental Equilibrium for this build?

Hello, sorry for my late reply. EE is definitely worth it, but you have to drop Hatred and all flat ele damage you have (rings, abyss jewels, maybe gloves aswell). You can then either stay mana based with Herald Of Purity + Haste most probably, or go drop Herald aswell and go Blood magic.
Hello together !

how its look with this build in Patch 3.7 ??

How i should lvl with this build, just normaly or do u have any tips and triks for this build ??

Thanks u and have a nice day !
"
ajjsik wrote:
Hello together !

how its look with this build in Patch 3.7 ??

How i should lvl with this build, just normaly or do u have any tips and triks for this build ??

Thanks u and have a nice day !

Hello! So far 3.7 looks like a buff for build like this, because of melee changes, we just have to wait for 20/20 gem release to see new Cyclone, but even tho it'll be channeling skill, it should be still viable. As soon as 3.7 hits i am gonna try and update this build gude. You can level up with any 1h/2h weapon and any skill, but i highly recommend Cleave with 2x Screaming Eagle, and at level 32 use upgraded version of it which is Gryphon 2x aswell and either continue using Cleave or swap for Cyclone if you can sustain it through mana early on, which might be difficult on single target. But if you dislike Dual-Wield for some reason, you can use any 2h unique sword, there is Rigwald's Charge, Terminus Est, Kondo's Pride those can carry you to Voidforge, or you can use The Cauteriser which is Fated version of Limbsplit, it has nice Pdps with a lot of phys as extra fire aswell. If you have more questions, feel free to Pm me, or just reply to this forum thread :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info