[3.7] Sallynátor's Voidforge Cyclone Slayer | Legion Ready

"
ClamJammer997 wrote:
wow, this is a cool build. if i wasnt already working on a starforge pure phys cyclone slayer i would definitely jump on this

good stuff!

Thanks mate i really appreciate feedback like this <3
I have some questions.
1. Why are we pick bleeding? Gems Chance to bleed and in passive skills have a couple nodes to bleed.
2. We also take nodes for physical damage and elemental damage. The second does not give a strong increase to the damage, why not gain more physical damage and then convert it into an elemental.
"
kliov wrote:
I have some questions.
1. Why are we pick bleeding? Gems Chance to bleed and in passive skills have a couple nodes to bleed.
2. We also take nodes for physical damage and elemental damage. The second does not give a strong increase to the damage, why not gain more physical damage and then convert it into an elemental.

Hello. Thanks for the questions. Chance To Bleed gem adds lot of Flat Physical Damage which helps to scale Voidforge quite significantly. Bleed in passive tree or from the gem doesn't matter since we don't deal any Physical Damage. Bleed chance in tree just gives nice boost to % Physical damage.

To your second question. Yes, we take a bit of % ele damage but we do that because of Ele pen. We get 8% ele pen from the tree, another 10-15% from Wise Oak depending on roll and on your resists. If you manage to have same exact resists you get 23% Ele Pen with flask up. That boost is way better against bosses. It might look that with % phys you get more edps, but ele pen doesn't show, at least i was not able to make it work in PoB and PoB doesn't want to show my "true Edps". But with Ele builds, it's more efficient to take Ele pen instead of % phys damage if you are trying to convert it, especially with Doomfletch/Voidforge builds imo.
Hi, great build!
I have a question... What about the jewels? I don't think that the ones on PoB are the optimal choices to this. What about Watcher's Eye and Izaro's Turmoil?
"
BakkaGames wrote:
Hi, great build!
I have a question... What about the jewels? I don't think that the ones on PoB are the optimal choices to this. What about Watcher's Eye and Izaro's Turmoil?

Hello, thank you so much <3

In my opinion, flat phys jewels w/ life are the best choice for this type of build. If you can, ele on them helps aswell. Izaro's Turmoil is probably not worth it, since we should get more damage from % Phys, instead of % Ele. To watcher's eye. Convert one is definitely a no. If it was added as extra cold, it'd be great boost, but otherwise not worth it. If you happen to get % cold pen or flat cold that should be nice dps boost. I have no idea about prices on jewels like that. But 2 mod flat phys/sword phys jewels are great dps boost, and they are cheap aswell, 5c max with nice rolls. Prob 20-30c with ones with life if not more.
Uber Lab Run added
Uber Atziri run added :)
Shaper run added
Hello, im new to PoE and this build has really helped me out as a league starter. Very fun to play and relatively cheap for starters, thanks for the guide. My only issue is affording the voidforge+loreweave with all sockets. My budget is around 140 chaos, could you give some advice on what equipment to get first? Any adivce is greatly appreciated. :)

Edit: This is what im currently using:

Last edited by fel1123 on Nov 17, 2018, 5:57:18 PM
"
fel1123 wrote:
Hello, im new to PoE and this build has really helped me out as a league starter. Very fun to play and relatively cheap for starters, thanks for the guide. My only issue is affording the voidforge+loreweave with all sockets. My budget is around 140 chaos, could you give some advice on what equipment to get first? Any adivce is greatly appreciated. :)

Edit: This is what im currently using:

Hello, please add me in game i'll be glad to help you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info