Why people hate Vorici..

Vorici's quests just work against builds to an extreme unlike any other master. He just loves stuff where someone is NOT supposed to die, and a great offender is the chest one where you have to fight against the AI to lure away the target long enough to kick a chest three times without getting a scratch.

Not all builds are to be good at everything, but all builds should be able to level the masters up as a minimum. An easy solution to fix this issue, while keeping the mission types, is to give him the Zana treatment. Let people choose the mission from his list of people to not murder, and soon you'll have people be able to quickly and efficiently do stuff for him that complement their builds rather than fight against them.

"
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
In comparison, I've only ever failed a Catarina mission once where I grabbed all the minions and intentionally tried to complete the map before returning them - the burning ground finished off what the huge packs did not.

I once collected all the minions on the map and went to zerg Atoll boss.

They all died :(

The other Cata mission I failed was a "feed this minion 50 souls". Found Cata from the last bit of unexplored map, had less than ten enemies left on the map. Welp.

A mission like that could easily be fixed by enough mobs being spawned into the map to make sure it can't fail like that, but that's just too easy of a change. It's not like they do something like that already with a certain other master obsessed with hunting beasts.
Yeah, the zana change made so much more sense. However, since Vorici isn't Zana special, if he starts offering options you move towards all the masters providing options.

One day I might max out my Leo in standard...
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info