Why people hate Vorici..

ahahaha
My impression is that people hat everything where instant kill is not the solution.

IMHO, it is a rare gem in this game that requires skill, thinking and patience to do.
I understand, if someone don't like it, but I like him as well.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Synopse wrote:
My impression is that people hat everything where instant kill is not the solution.

IMHO, it is a rare gem in this game that requires skill, thinking and patience to do.
I understand, if someone don't like it, but I like him as well.

Pretty much on the spot. I was irritated with him until I decided I needed to think a bit. Adapting to the mission isn't hard...I just grab a low level 4 socket weapon for my melee toon and hop in. swap gems out and it's usually easy to finish the delicate missions. kite the chest guardian, and the rest are EZ.

It's just folks that want it to be like the rest of the masters...5 second kill, move on with life.
*sigh*
Spot Exile. Have to keep him low for 8 seconds.
Blast him twice. Timer comes up.

Lone Flame Golem fires fireball : kills exile. >_>

Worse, even if I didn't have the Golem up, I could have easily killed him myself on a crit. There is no "playing differently" here, there is only dealing with GGGs dogshit gated requirement to splurge links and chromes on him as a currency sink...
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
*sigh*
Spot Exile. Have to keep him low for 8 seconds.
Blast him twice. Timer comes up.

Lone Flame Golem fires fireball : kills exile. >_>

Worse, even if I didn't have the Golem up, I could have easily killed him myself on a crit. There is no "playing differently" here, there is only dealing with GGGs dogshit gated requirement to splurge links and chromes on him as a currency sink...

All you had to do was unsummon your golem and remove a few supports from your attack. *shrugs*

Don't want to remove supports? Setup a weapon on swap to use for those situations.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Sep 24, 2018, 7:10:39 PM
i only play summoner witch
Dunno i personally hate Catarina and dislike Haku.
If only the exiles he targets were not such weaklings. They die so easily even when you don't target them. I manage to one shot them regularly with things like vengeance and reckoning.

For the low life 8 seconds mission, I have to approach carefully, run around them until I get them to low life, and then run away. For the kill the minions, run around to separate them form the exile.

As for the other masters:

Haku - a bit boring and annoying, not much point
Catarina - easy, but not much point
Vagan - "Who taught you how to fight? Your Mum?" right after I one-shot him. Why, yes, actually :)
Elreon - easy, some jewellers
Zana - occasional hospital pass maps, but more control over missions now.
Tora - easy, but not much point
Leo - Who is Leo?

"
Mythabril wrote:
They hate him because they are unable to adjust their tactics to fit the mission. Be it either because they are unable, unwilling or plain too stupid.

No its not that at all. He has the stupidest missions. Lets look at some of them shall we.

Keep the target at low health for 8 seconds. I should not have to take off 95% of my gear, turn off my auras or heralds, and still pray that I dont crit the target and it dies. Then fail the mission.

Keep 1 or all the guards alive. Ok then, lets just not kill shit in a "killem all" type of game.

The chest. If you get some unique that is a caster or ranged, they do not move 10 feet from that chest and will constantly shoot you cancelling opening the chest even when you take 0 damage. And 99% of the time there is no cover to work around to open the chest.

Maybe know what your talking about first before calling people stupid.
Last edited by blazer572 on Sep 27, 2018, 9:24:28 AM
Well Vorici hates us too so..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info