Delve Costing Changes

With Delve, i feel like a little boy who has received an amazing gift, but i'm not allowed to take this gift out of the box. So frustrating...
"
Boganist wrote:
Got 700 sulphite from one spawn in t11 and 950 in t16.

Good job, for the first time in many leagues you managed to make playing high end content feel slightly rewarding for a few hours before you intentionally ruined it again just to accommodate the loud minority who won't be playing this game a year later.

I don't know how the sulphite amount is right now, but what dude? Yea let's just play T16 Content with equivalent (or more, because delve is extremely rewarding) loot! Who cares about economy right, the faster I get my end gear the better! 30 Minutes grind max. for endgame gear!
You want people to run higher level maps.

Well, listen to what we are telling you over and over again, repeatedly in the forums every single league.

I'll say it as loud as I can. BETTER TRADING FACILITIES.

You even spell it out in your trade manifesto that most people don't trade, and that the single factor most likely to determine whether someone even gets to maps is whether or not they trade.
My english is pretty bad and im not a smart person so maybe im wrong ... but when i read the patchnote im unconsciously not very happy.

Is my instinct wrong or it's just a bad patch ?
Was 800 sulphite cost. NOW 1200 sulphite cost!!!!!!!!!! Good UPDATE.
F***
Last edited by Neosobr on Sep 21, 2018, 3:40:32 AM
"
Oblitus wrote:

Ratio sounds about right. I'm surprised and worried. There should be a catch. Ah, here it is:

How and where are these numbers coming from, what. How come my costs got lowered quite significantly? :D
"
Bastrd wrote:

I don't know how the sulphite amount is right now, but what dude? Yea let's just play T16 Content with equivalent (or more, because delve is extremely rewarding) loot! Who cares about economy right, the faster I get my end gear the better! 30 Minutes grind max. for endgame gear!

It's always much, much faster to run chain lower tier maps with a speedclear build than running t16 maps. Add in the fact that OP divination cards drop in some lower tier maps and you have a game where you get both more currency and sulphite from chaining T8 Burial Chambers than actually doing the endgame content, which is not good gameplay design or balance by any metric.

If you don't want to advance your atlas and farm higher tier maps, there is no reason you should be able to run a lot of delve content of the higher levels either.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last edited by jables on Sep 21, 2018, 3:45:41 AM
"
Deonbekende wrote:
My english is pretty bad and im not a smart person so maybe im wrong ... but when i read the patchnote im unconsciously not very happy.

Is my instinct wrong or it's just a bad patch ?

Your instinct is fine. It is just a make-up on ulcer.

"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:

Ratio sounds about right. I'm surprised and worried. There should be a catch. Ah, here it is:

How and where are these numbers coming from, what. How come my costs got lowered quite significantly? :D

From another port here. Multiple people stated that their cost is now increased.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:

Hopefully this illustrates why some people see different cost changes to their delves.

When the red line is below the blue line the new system is more expensive.

When the red line is above the blue line the new system is less expensive.

Edit: Red line is the old formula, blue is the new formula...based on what they said anyways...
Last edited by Sqrlmonger on Sep 21, 2018, 3:49:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info