3.4.3 Patch Notes

Seems GGG accidentally made delves looks like an alternative to mapping endgame rather than addition to it and now planning to fix it, but why fix that in a first place?

I actually enjoyed this league becouse delves feels refreshing and adds come thrilling random things in endgame while maps still have same layout and bosses every time and I pretty tired of them in past leagues.

If devs don't want to remove sulphite to restrict too much delving from top players, maybe add some ways to autofarm sulphite in mine? Add some sulphite nodes where you can install sulphite extractors working 24/7 and pay some azurite to increase they effectivness. This allow different approach to delving from different types of players:
- casuals can login for couple of hours to spend all mined sulphite and then go to sleep;
- players who like both mapping and delving can go straight to deep delves and replenish sulphite in maps;
- non casual players who don't like mapping can dig a bit wider mine to get more sulphite nodes and maintain perpetual delving.
Everything I wanted to see regarding the mine. Great job!
Anyone can be a fast learner if you are patient enough to teach them.
Extremely disappointing patch.

I didn't read all the QoL and party-play stuff cuz frankly if GGG is nerfing-not-buffing sulphite, I'm not going to be in the mine anyway. (...nor, perhaps, in PoE at all.)

Overall a promising yet extremely disappointing league TBH.

When players find a workaround to your shitty mechanic --

the workaround in this case being "quarry" and the shitty mechanic being "not enough sulphite"

-- and you go out of your way to nerf it, that is what is known as "The Blizzard/Diablo III Way", and it's always extremely disappointing to see GGG do it.

You should have just put 2x the sulphite in quarry tbh, since you can't come up with any other distribution method that seems both fair and fun.

I cite the post from Chris or whoever a while back with the remark to the effect of "we make this game for you guys and if you don't want ____ in the game then we're not going to force it on you".

Well, I don't want "not enough sulphite" in the game, so plz stop forcing it on me. Thanks. Appreciated.
feels like i need 20 burial chambers to do a 20 min mine run
"
khaosshinobi wrote:
"
"depths reached" annoucments muteable? PLEASE!

Disable League Notifications in the Notifications option ingame. :)

This is not working.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
JoeShmo wrote:
[...]

You must be trolling on purpose, the other explanation is going to be way too negative to be put here.

I give up, lol, have fun with Path of Paper, you'll notice how wrong you are and how silly you've been soon enough.
If if you tunnel vision enough not to see it ( that would be mind blowing though to be honest ) .... well whatever then lol.

for the record, and the lulz

FACTS :
- One Sulfite vein currently (=3.4.2, pre sulfite tweaks) in a t16 map ( I have only reached t11 so far this league so this isn't my own experience, altho the scaling does match ):
190~240
-Expected 3.4.3 travel consumption cap at depth 955 : 2000

"
JoeShmo wrote:

In each zone you get 1-3 veins ...which could equate to 1/40th to 1 whole delve depending on level of area, length of the delve node and depth.

"
JoeShmo wrote:
Yes, 1/40th. Math is hard, I guess.

If you get roughly 200 sulphite from a T16 map, and you're spending 2k+ on each delve, it's far more than 1/4th. And since people have been constantly complaining ( rightfully so ) about sustaining red tier maps for delving ..they aren't getting the 200 sulphite per map / node ..they're getting vastly less.

"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

/rofl, you can't be serious there ....

You literally compared a pre-buff Sulfite gain to a post-buff Sulfite cost, and you really are not seeing the problem here ? lulz

"Don't you feel embarrassed now?"
Because you really should.

No, I didn't. Read it again. This is a continued problem with you, not reading things or understanding the context of what you did read.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 20, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
I have gotten random bugs in Delve now such as skill animations not working, sounds either not working or being messed up, the cart being as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog and going way ahead of me, invisible enemies, enemies stuck in walls and enemies stuck in a tunnel or room invincible and frozen.

Hopefully they can fix some of this before they decide to just flounce off to the next Flavor of the Month League.
The mind is a flame. Blow it out, or it will blind you.
i hope they will boost map drop or this will become pain in the ass
"
Wraithexe wrote:
"
Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.

I was really enjoying a full second endgame without being forced to play maps, given that I've played ~3000 hours of the original endgame. I'm disappointed to see you're trying to pigeon-hole us into maps instead of letting us exclusively enjoy the new league's content.

I hope in future that you consider branching away from the linear progression (Act 1-10 -> Maps -> [League content]) and provide more choice in how we play endgame content.

Lol dude, don't tell me you're calling opening 500 quarry instances to do 10 deep delves fun? If you really enjoy quarry runs more than maps something is really wrong with you. I guess you also like all the content that doesn't involve killing monsters, like catching beasts and doing labyrinth trials? Maybe play an MMO then and let the A in ARPG as it is for the people that love it.
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 20, 2018, 1:37:09 AM
Why are people flaming about map drops?

I'm basicly running only t15+ maps, seeling my t16 and thanks to zana and delve have ZERO map sustaining problems. Maybe you guys should start to use chisel and zana mods. Pay some chaos and you will make even money.

ALso its really worth to shape the complete atlas with this league. Yeah but just flame that you can sustain one stupid map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info