Path of Exile Craft Competition

Here's my entry for the competition: my ever faithful delving squeaking wolpertinger, grabbing the loot :-)
He's needlefelted with wool from 3 different farms: Manx Loughton sheep from Spring Grove Farm, Black Bluefaced Leicester sheep from Home Farm Wensleydales and Border Leicester sheep from Doulton Farm.
Thankyou to all the farmers :D

And here's a link to see how he was made:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NNQXViUogxeKizcn9

Many thanks and good luck to everyone ^.^
Hello everyone, it was difficult but in only 110+ hours I was able to make full ringmail and turn it into Geofri's Sanctuary Elegant Ringmail, I hope you will appreciate. See you next time.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Sanctuary
Spoiler

My entries for the competition:

This is the Kintsugi chest armour.

For comparison, the 2D art.

Materials: EVA foam, cotton broadcloth, wool wadding, rope, rubber paint, insulation foam, acrylic paint, fabric paint, polymer clay a belt and very hot glue.

I had to take some artistic liberties since the in-game item would require the chest plate to be literally cast around some characters. It'd be pretty much impossible to get into and out of. Maybe the Witch could slide into it but not thiccboi Marauder or thiccboi Ziggy.

I didn't have time to make the gold glow as it does in game (fancy LED lighting is the dream here). So it's closer to the 2D art.

It's not complete yet. These photos were taken while the paint was wet (hence the rather uncomfortable looking Ziggy). I'm excited to finish off the fastenings, add gold to the bracers and shading to the quilted padding.

I've learned so much and stayed awake so long these past 3 days to get it to this point. It feels amazing and I'm excited to see Ziggy rocking it at ExileCon. A huge thank you to my model for his body and painting skills. The gorgeous highlighting on the armour are thanks to him <3
Last edited by Gilbertamy on Oct 15, 2018, 8:05:19 PM
3d printed and painted Writhing Jar flask. RIP Wormblaster.
"This doesn't leave many points left for life and defenses - but that's okay, because now you have the ability to instantly multiply all of your cosmetic purchases. Look at the value!"
I really like PoE divination card art style, so I started painting divination card named "The Polymath"...

Last edited by Susihukka5 on Oct 20, 2019, 3:58:57 PM
I made the amulet, Tear of Purity. I cut apatite gemstone and fabricated the sterling silver setting. I think I might have missed the deadline. I didn't realize that New Zealand was 20 hours into the future! If I don't get to participate at least I can show what I did. =)

Spoiler

Last edited by ArafelTeg on Oct 15, 2018, 9:56:03 PM
I didn't have a lot of time so i was only able to do some paper craft, hope you like them.

Scroll of wisdom:

More pics:

Spoiler

Andvarius:

More pics:

Spoiler

The poet's pen:

More pics:

Spoiler

Bit off more than I could chew with my schedule but it will get done this month, eventually, just not for the contest. Here are some work in progress pics of what will become a six foot tall replica of The Harvest.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is my submission for crafting competition, this was made solely on a $0 budget as shown of the pictures in the spoilers :D

Haven't seen much fossil thing going on and I really love to delve while also most of the time farming black sides.

Spoiler
Close up, had fun doing these, would have been absolutely wonderful if my hand didn't shake all the time from pressing those flask buttons since I'm a leftie ):C
Began on October 3rd then postponed a few days due to real life activities

Better if they were cakes? Hmm

Lots of cutting and what not.

Woo budget lighting haha!
Fossil stands, one didn't make it, out of material, lol.

Scene! Action!

Eureka!

Hey, at least that took some dedication and had fun to do so, yeah.

First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last edited by Hucuchill on Oct 16, 2018, 12:42:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info