[3.5] Geti's Thunderous Applause (Static Strike Smite Mjolner Minions)

"
marcupial17 wrote:
Heu getti :) it's now public. I didnt know that my char tab is checked as private xD

Buy a level 21 Herald of purity, at least 20, you only have a 19, level is super important.
"
Geti wrote:
"
marcupial17 wrote:
Heu getti :) it's now public. I didnt know that my char tab is checked as private xD

Buy a level 21 Herald of purity, at least 20, you only have a 19, level is super important.

Noted!! Thank you!!
HALOOO!

IGN: KingOfLances -- Domination League
Btw getti, have you tried going for Discharge to trigger in the Mjolner?
HALOOO!

"
marcupial17 wrote:

Nope, not super interested in trying either, Arc is pretty silly strong atm.

You're welcome to give it a shot of course.
"
marcupial17 wrote:

I tried Discharge. I took it off because the rate it was going off drove me nuts hahaha
Path of Building has been updated with the stats for Sentinels of Purity (Hurray!)

Mine do roughly 40k dps each (....yay....?)

Swapping Minion Life out for Maim raises them all to 50k, which is a thought, but then Shaper beam and degens will absolutely dunk them, so that's kinda out of the question.

Overall I'm surprised I managed to kill Uber Elder with that kind of damage, that being said, Arc probably played a large part.

Worth noting that skill level is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT.
Last edited by Geti on Oct 26, 2018, 6:11:09 AM
"
Geti wrote:
Path of Building has been updated with the stats for Sentinels of Purity (Hurray!)

Swapping Minion Life out for Maim raises them all to 50k, which is a thought, but then Shaper beam and degens will absolutely dunk them, so that's kinda out of the question.

Overall I'm surprised I managed to kill Uber Elder with that kind of damage, that being said, Arc probably played a large part.

Great job geti!! :) We're doing well :)

hmmm, also can I ask if inpulsa will do a better job than loreweave? even a 5L inpulsa?
HALOOO!

Last edited by marcupial17 on Oct 27, 2018, 9:57:09 AM
"
marcupial17 wrote:
"
Geti wrote:

hmmm, also can I ask if inpulsa will do a better job than loreweave? even a 5L inpulsa?

cause.. after 550 fusings later still no 6L Impulsa.. T.T (sob..)
HALOOO!

"
marcupial17 wrote:
"
marcupial17 wrote:
"
Geti wrote:

cause.. after 550 fusings later still no 6L Impulsa.. T.T (sob..)

Links barely matter on static strike tbh, more is obviously better but it's for utility, not damage.

Inpulsa is for clearspeed, Loreweave is for difficult content and bosses, one isn't better than the other, just depends on your needs and goals.

Short answer? Use whatever you have that you enjoy the most.
Last edited by Geti on Oct 28, 2018, 3:28:35 AM
So, funny story; this is how decent the damage is with static strike+ Smite+ HoP while leveling:

I was level 28 when I realized I was still DWing Redbeaks. Stuff was still dying just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info