[3.5] Geti's Thunderous Applause (Static Strike Smite Mjolner Minions)

"
Fraustease wrote:
I kept going with my adaptation of this build and it really deserves more attention I find !
Today I killed a T8 elder super easily (1 silly death). Delving is super smooth, mapping is easy as well, it's just amazing - and really, really cheap.
My most expansive item was 1 exalt, and I didn't do any crafting.

I was surprised to be able to kill the elder that easily while I struggled with my previous character that was a molten strike build.

Thanks again Geti !

Happy to hear it's working so well for you on a budget, those Sentinels of Purity kick some serious ass eh?
Updated the main post with an online skill tree example for early and late game for those who don't have / refuse to use Path of Building (A.K.A. DIRTY HEATHENS). That should hopefully alleviate some issues others were having.
Last edited by Geti on Oct 9, 2018, 2:06:35 PM
HC viable?
"
SSF_Claude wrote:
HC viable?

Probably, but you might die a couple times.
Lovin the build, at 87 and clearing maps is a breeze. What I'm curious about is if anyone has found a better offhand than the scourge, be it shield, stat stick, unique, who knows. I'm not saying the scourge is worth switching out, I just wanna know if it's possible to do better (which is hard to calculate without the DPS of the sentinels of purity)
"
BackupFruit wrote:
Lovin the build, at 87 and clearing maps is a breeze. What I'm curious about is if anyone has found a better offhand than the scourge, be it shield, stat stick, unique, who knows. I'm not saying the scourge is worth switching out, I just wanna know if it's possible to do better (which is hard to calculate without the DPS of the sentinels of purity)

You could try bound fossil crafting a rare on a better base maybe? Other than that a shield is just fine if you wanna stack even more life.
New patch (3.4.3F) added the following for us:

"Herald of Purity now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy."

Rejoice mongrels, for the undergeared will never have to fear sp00ky rare mobs ever again!
"
Geti wrote:
Updated the main post with an online skill tree example for early and late game for those who don't have / refuse to use Path of Building (A.K.A. DIRTY HEATHENS). That should hopefully alleviate some issues others were having.

Your "Get These ASAP" Tree is broken. Also your PoB link doesn't have an early game tree, did you mean to include one?
Hey Geti!

I spent more days trying to find cool build, and finally i found yours, thanks for sharing this bild bro!

I am really new to this game , so can you please explain to me step by step what to do? Informative leveling guide for new player. So what gems in what lvls i must to use -
like from 1-20 lvl what need to use ,
from 20-40 lvl
40-60 lvl and etc
, then how to raise tree of passives ( begining , midgame , endgame ). And please all information and steps with screenshots , if you can.

I hope for your help!

It will be really helpfull mate, because your guide aint beginer friendly at all .
Level 92 and reaching the very endgame maps at the moment, I feel like the build lacks one thing : accuracy rating. We have very few chances to hit, and I think this causes issues with static strike. I found that you are using an ice golem to increase accuracy rating and I'm doing the same, but I find it's not enough. I think I'll try to buy items with accuracy rating and see if things get better or not !
Another solution might be to replace one of the support gems with accuracy support, but I'm not sure it's a good idea since we also need accuracy on smite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info