|3.4.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to find certain chests in their mine.
- Voltaxic Sulphite deposits now only grant Sulphite proportional to the number of nearby players when they are first discovered. This brings it in line with how other reward systems work.
- Fixed further cases of non-functional stairs in City Outposts that were not fixed in patch 3.4.1b.
- You can now click your last-visited Delve (indicated by an arrow) on the Subterranean Chart to teleport to the Crawler.
- Party members can no longer see hidden paths when in another player's Azurite Mine.
- Party members no longer see an incorrect depth level when viewing the Subterranean Chart in another player's Azurite Mine.
- Fossils can no longer grant Elemental Resistance prefixes. They now grant new mods for various item slots.
- Lucent and Shuddering Fossils now have special modifiers that can be rolled on shields.
- Poison mods are now considered Chaos mods for the purposes of Fossil crafting.
- Bleeding mods are now considered Physical mods for the purposes of Fossil crafting.
- Made improvements to the Necromancer Delve encounters.
- Increased the life of Rogue Exiles in Delve Encounters.
- Increased the damage of the totem beams in the Kurgal, the Blackblooded encounter.
- Adjusted the hitboxes of the beam attack used by Kurgal, the Blackblooded to be more accurate.
- Additional Projectile modifiers no longer increase the number of projectiles in the Beast Burrow encounter.
- Sutured Aberrations can no longer be desecrated.
- Fixed a bug where Solar Guard Spectres could prevent the Beast Burrow encounter in the Fungal Caverns from completing.
- Fixed a bug where some Bestiary encounters would not spawn chests.
- Fixed a bug where the "Complete Maps with Eight Mods" challenge was giving credit when using White and Yellow Maps, rather than only Red Maps.
- Fixed a bug where players sometimes received a challenge reward more than once.
- Scourge Arrow: Additional Projectiles now apply to the primary arrow instead of the thorn arrows. The number of thorn arrows at lower levels has been increased to compensate. Pods are now distributed evenly among all primary projectiles.
- Added a PvP T-value of 1 to Toxic Rain.
- Level Downscaling now saves your chosen setting.
- Using the new Zana mods now retains any Quality on the Map.
- The Ranger can now buy Void Manipulation as a quest vendor reward.
- The Herald of Agony skill gem now has a Chaos tag.
- Reduced the cooldown of Righteous Fire to 0.3 seconds. This should improve the use of Righteous Fire Totems.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper's Strongholds could not spawn in Standard league.
- Fixed a rare bug where Shaper's Strongholds could not spawn in all leagues.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of Purity would snapshot increased Buff Effect modifers.
- Fixed a bug where Smite was not able to apply Curses when supported by Curse on Hit Support.
- Fixed a bug where Instant Skills prevented triggerable spells from being triggered when supported by Cast while Channelling.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that trigger skills when taking damage weren't actually triggering skills.
- Fixed a bug where Melee skills could not deal damage to a target if you were standing directly on top of the target.
- Fixed a rare bug where Voidspawn of Abaxoth monster packs would not spawn in some Zana missions, preventing completion of the mission.
- Fixed a bug where The Coming Calamity unique did not consider Herald of Agony and Herald of Purity as Heralds.
- Fixed a bug where a Vaal Side Area in The Wetlands did not have an interactable entrance.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a client crash when a Barrage Trap was triggered.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
on Sep 13, 2018, 7:58:48 PM
on Sep 13, 2018, 7:58:58 PM
on Sep 13, 2018, 7:59:06 PM
on Sep 13, 2018, 7:59:19 PM
Nice, Good job GGG!
Pls start ban bots, u need to remove all bots!
Economy manipulated by bots so its time to activate anti bot or something to stop them.
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 13, 2018, 8:26:14 PM
on Sep 13, 2018, 7:59:29 PM
Fossils can no longer grant Elemental Resistance prefixes. They now grant new mods for various item slots.
This is interesting.
on Sep 13, 2018, 8:00:40 PM
And i was wandering, where are all of the shaper strongholds and why i can't find any in 3 days
on Sep 13, 2018, 8:01:58 PM
Pls fix "Niko's Fuel" questline
on Sep 13, 2018, 8:06:11 PM
finally bestiary bug is fixed, no more wasting sulphite to just have nothing happen. thanks GGG
Last edited by LogicalFear2001 on Sep 13, 2018, 8:08:57 PM
on Sep 13, 2018, 8:08:47 PM
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
on Sep 13, 2018, 8:15:22 PM