[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Is it worth to replace essence worm with cirlce of nostalgia?

quite possibly. I haven't played with the numbers yet myself.
"
"
"
Why are not the 2x Minion Damage + 1x Notable taken near the Spiritual Aid?

righteous army would really only effect the relics as the HoAG crawler is immune to damage and the HoP guys spawn again as soon as they die so its waste.

You could take the 3 other damage nodes up there (10, 2x12). You'll give up life to do so. After level 90 you could take these nodes or more life. Its really up to you, they are good nodes.

But Righteous Army gives also 20% minion damage, so it's 44% dmg for you and your minions for 3 points

Never realized it was more damage. Huh. Yea its good. Again its a tradeoff.
wasd
Last edited by AlphaSphere on Dec 19, 2020, 12:39:28 AM
"
AlphaSphere wrote:
Hi guys,

This is my first char in PoE and I love the build so far,
I'm lvl 72, I'm looking to craft some of the rares, like the claw and the gloves.

How do you get the specific stats that you want for those rares, like poison and faster attacks on the gloves, and life and mana gain on hit on claws.

I watched some crafting videos and they all seem resource intensive, and I'm not sure which of the few ways that was shown is the best way to use the currency orbs. I'm not sure if i should be focusing on amber mat, or essences. I'm quite poor so i'm asking whats the most efficient way for those specific stats. Also whats the best way to the links and colors you want as well. i don't have all the crafting recipes yet, and I'm scared to use what I have experimenting. Sorry for the noob questions, i'm still in act 9 and I'm trying to figure out the end game mechanics still.

I'm just looking for keywords to look up for the right method for these items that will get me on my way. Any help would be very appreciated.

Your fear about using your limited resources for experimenting is well founded. In general, especially for new and relatively poor players, I would suggest you buy items instead of crafting whenever possible. (Poor player here refers to lack of currency not lack of skill/knowledge. :-) ) I'm talking here about crafting items from scratch. Keeping an eye on http://poe.trade for items that you can add a mod too on the crafting bench is a very good cost effective strategy.

One great advantage of this build is that it is still powerful without topnotch best in slot items. Last league, I played this build as my first and second character in the league and didn't craft anything, for end game. The only crafting I did was quick and dirty things while leveling just to last me for a few levels but not into endgame.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Is onslaugh good for this build, for example, using Perseverance
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Mar 15, 2019, 9:41:33 PM
What's the use of summon phantasms? they don't seem to be doing much damage.
Can anyone help me understand how to find the gems for the build? I have no clue how to find gems on trade site with poison on hit, etc. Can't scroll through thousands of yellow gems trying to match this...doesn't seem clear at all. Thanks!
"
OMGJJ wrote:

The phantasms help clear and also will distract the enemies some. As it says in the opening post it can be swapped out for boss fights but I've never bothered to do that myself.

"
Surgical2x4 wrote:
Can anyone help me understand how to find the gems for the build? I have no clue how to find gems on trade site with poison on hit, etc. Can't scroll through thousands of yellow gems trying to match this...doesn't seem clear at all. Thanks!

I suggest using the PoE Wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skill_gem

The wiki tells you what in game vendors sell what gems to which character types after which quests are complete.

The wiki is very handy for answering many different questions for newbies as well as more experienced players. Keep it on speed dial.

If you want leveled or quality gems then the poe trade is good. http://poe.trade/ at the top you pick which gem and at the bottom you select the level and quality that you want.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
OMGJJ wrote:

The phantasms help clear and also will distract the enemies some. As it says in the opening post it can be swapped out for boss fights but I've never bothered to do that myself.

"
Surgical2x4 wrote:

I suggest using the PoE Wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skill_gem

The wiki tells you what in game vendors sell what gems to which character types after which quests are complete.

The wiki is very handy for answering many different questions for newbies as well as more experienced players. Keep it on speed dial.

If you want leveled or quality gems then the poe trade is good. http://poe.trade/ at the top you pick which gem and at the bottom you select the level and quality that you want.

I think he meant jewels. On the trade site, there's a section for mods. Start typing the name of the mod you're looking for, and it'll narrow down the options to only include those that partially match what you're typed so far.

Here's an example link for jewels with #% poison on hit: http://poe.trade/search/menauhuonasiho
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
OMGJJ wrote:

In what way do they help with clear? Not saying you're wrong, I'm just new and trying to work it out. it takes about 3 seconds for multiple to kill a normal white enemy while my other minions go around 1 shotting everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info