[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
kingoflimbs wrote:
"
Also, i think physic to light + element focus maybe good for our agony because it's quite hard to have a 5 off socket (we can have more dmg with elemental equalirum )

I've been using increased crit damage. PoB sims it as the highest blue socket for Agony when at full power charges, dunno how accurate it is but it lets me swap out minion speed for increased crit and pierce for vile toxins on bosses.

how to get our minion to full power charge?

"
Turtledove wrote:

I noticed that but I assumed that Resolute Technique would null it out and that PoB just missed it?

Regarding the Flesh Offering idea, this is the first summoner I've played in 5 years, LOL, I wouldn't know what to do with Flesh Offering?

I put offering with CWDT
"
how to get our minion to full power charge?

Only the chance on kill from Victario's Charity so pretty unreliable for bosses now that I think about it.

"
I put offering with CWDT

My preference as well. Saves having to target corpses. Spirit offering might be better though?

Could also try craft cast socketed spells on your gemini claw. In theory that would let you run max level offering-immortal call-inc duration or something like that.
Last edited by kingoflimbs on Mar 22, 2019, 5:22:07 PM
Does
really make the best sense for the endgame build? I know charges are the tits for minions, but we're already getting 10% to all charges on hit with ascendance. and we're already hitting 5+ aps on cyclone. The added 5% chance from the shield seems a little silly no?

Couldn't we crank out a lot more damage and similar defense with an offensive shield or even by dual wielding?
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
Does
really make the best sense for the endgame build? I know charges are the tits for minions, but we're already getting 10% to all charges on hit with ascendance. and we're already hitting 5+ aps on cyclone. The added 5% chance from the shield seems a little silly no?

Couldn't we crank out a lot more damage and similar defense with an offensive shield or even by dual wielding?

Harmony of purpose just share charge with PARTY MEMBER, not AllIES, so our minion dont have charge from this.
the guide said that a weapon with "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" is important. but when i check other builds with high level on poe.ninja most of them has just gemini claws with high atk speed and phys dmg but no life for each binded. what is the reason for this?
"
Heralin wrote:
the guide said that a weapon with "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" is important. but when i check other builds with high level on poe.ninja most of them has just gemini claws with high atk speed and phys dmg but no life for each binded. what is the reason for this?

Cause it's hard to find i think,
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Heralin wrote:

Cause it's hard to find i think,

this is from the guide:
"
Weapon: Elder Gemini Claw with "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" and attack speed. Crafted attack speed is totally acceptable here, and the cheapest way to get this weapon may be to alt-craft it yourself if none are available for trade. Please note, being having a Gemini Claw is critical for the mana gained on hit to sustain Cyclone. Don't worry if you cannot get the Elder Gemini Claw straight away, it's only great once you have your 6 link Elder gloves, until then go for a Gemini Claw with T1 attack speed.

and he is right, its easy to craft alt spam it. so it isnt so hard to get a claw like this.

my claw:
Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/4Sdoaxc

i dont know how to post items directly in the forum...

is a atk speed claw with phsy dmg better or is my cheap claw better?
Last edited by Heralin on Mar 24, 2019, 7:43:04 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
Does

Harmony of purpose just share charge with PARTY MEMBER, not AllIES, so our minion dont have charge from this.

ah gotcha, thanks!
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
Heralin wrote:

is a atk speed claw with phsy dmg better or is my cheap claw better?

I think your claw only help in high tier boss, when you need to full your life asap when take a hit. For t14 and lower, i prefer a claw with high attack spd, open pre/su to craft minion damage/cast a socket spell. This also help me find a gloves with better life + some dex
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Mar 24, 2019, 9:31:31 PM
Is crafting %chance to blind on claw enough for using "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon"? So that i can find better glove and using 5l cyclone(drop blind). Can also use this on boots with support by fortify too.
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Mar 26, 2019, 12:00:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info