[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
frankydizzle wrote:
thoughts on using thief's torment and wasps nest?

is hatred really that big of a damage boost, or is the minion movement speed on the ring worth it?
I use Wasp's Nest. Works great as long as you get Mana On Hit elsewhere. I feel like it helps kill bosses and rares faster.

People have reported success with Haste/Hatred/Wrath.
Hi can u put order of leveling skill tree or link if u alredy did somewhere,i did load it in PoB but theres just complete tree
"
BladesEyeZ wrote:
Hi can u put order of leveling skill tree or link if u alredy did somewhere,i did load it in PoB but theres just complete tree

http://poeurl.com/b65M Assuming you're leveling as melee with twink items or switching to the build early you want to start with this tree. Order or priorities are Resolute Technique-Spiritual Aid-Spiritual Command.

I have 2 PoBs I'm working on which have full detail leveling trees for league start leveling as Arc Totems and leveling as the build. I'll be expanding the guide's detail in time for flashback league.
"
Jaqqzorr wrote:
Any advice for building this on a Necromancer? I hate the aesthetics of the Templar.

https://pastebin.com/f0xPgXpg

Tree is almost identical, simply path out of Witch instead of Templar. I do think it's a sub-optimal ascendancy choice, but certainly playable. Instead of the Cast When Damage Taken-Immortal Call-Enfeeble setup, I'd recommend Desecrate, Convocation, Flash Offering as utility.

I'm also working on a CI and/or LL Occultist variant which I think is probably better than Necromancer if you don't like Guardian.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Oct 8, 2018, 9:08:05 PM
"
tainium wrote:
"
Chuvakof wrote:
Comment on the Herald of Purity. It only works when you kill with a cyclone. Therefore, I replaced Fortify with Culling Strike, in this case, 4 sentinels are always well and the culling on the bosses
I do the same thing but Purity will also trigger (20%) when you hit Uniques (bosses).

It's worth mentioning that Fortify is a huge defensive layer. You don't actually need the Sentinels of Purity to clear, they're pretty much only for single target, and I never have any issues summoning them against bosses thanks to the chance to summon on hit vs uniques.
"
"
tainium wrote:
"
Chuvakof wrote:
Comment on the Herald of Purity. It only works when you kill with a cyclone. Therefore, I replaced Fortify with Culling Strike, in this case, 4 sentinels are always well and the culling on the bosses
I do the same thing but Purity will also trigger (20%) when you hit Uniques (bosses).

It's worth mentioning that Fortify is a huge defensive layer. You don't actually need the Sentinels of Purity to clear, they're pretty much only for single target, and I never have any issues summoning them against bosses thanks to the chance to summon on hit vs uniques.

If you really want to do this, you can get a claw with blind on hit chance (or make up with jewels). Then you can drop the blind jewel for culling strike - a quality one gives attack speed too.

That's what I'm doing, crafted this (Shame about the damage roll tier, but I'll keep it)

"
"
Jaqqzorr wrote:
Any advice for building this on a Necromancer? I hate the aesthetics of the Templar.

https://pastebin.com/f0xPgXpg

Tree is almost identical, simply path out of Witch instead of Templar. I do think it's a sub-optimal ascendancy choice, but certainly playable. Instead of the Cast When Damage Taken-Immortal Call-Enfeeble setup, I'd recommend Desecrate, Convocation, Flash Offering as utility.

I'm also working on a CI and/or LL Occultist variant which I think is probably better than Necromancer if you don't like Guardian.

I'd be very interested in seeing this once you're done testing!

I've been trying out your build on a Guardian and boy is it strong - one of the strongest builds I've played on a low budget. Well done!
"
"
tainium wrote:
"
Chuvakof wrote:

I use Fortify with Shield Charge
Just done a delve 300.. easy with this build...

J
Have to say thanks to systemplayerlost for this amazing build. Right from level 38 when I started leveling using the build skills, until killing all Guardians + Shaper for the first time ever it has been a blast. First character to level 90, first time killing all guardians and first Shaper kill! Look forward to starting next league with it.
Last edited by BigredPanda on Oct 10, 2018, 8:59:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info