[3.5 no more updates] Poison Scourge Arrow/TS and Barrage Assassin | 1+M Shaper DPS | 6k HP

Loving the build...only lvl 50 with my quill rain and embalmere gloves. I'm confused on barrage having GMP though if its meant for single target. It is in my 6L slot.
"
bubblehulk wrote:
Loving the build...only lvl 50 with my quill rain and embalmere gloves. I'm confused on barrage having GMP though if its meant for single target. It is in my 6L slot.

GMP in Barrage doesnt mean it will spray in cone like any other proj skill/spell, in this case it will just add more arrows that fly in the one direction = dmg boost
Wow this build is so fun! I'm at 4.5k life at lvl 82 with belly on and crappy boots/belt. clearing all red maps I have. Thanks!
Hey buddy! Nice build!

I am following it, and I would like to ask some questions.

1) First of all, I am a bit worried about having 3 linked skills in my set, considering that it gives me less options for support.
Is it an option to have SA and Barrage on two different Quill Rain's and swap in boss phases? (If it was the idea from the beggining, sorry, didnt get it). If so, considering that I am using Agony on gloves, what should I use on chest?

2) Do you consider this build enough for killing all end game bosses (guardians, shaper) and to clear with an average speed?

3) It seems that you quit the build. Why?

"
Kayzaxs wrote:
Hey buddy! Nice build!

1) First of all, I am a bit worried about having 3 linked skills in my set, considering that it gives me less options for support.
Is it an option to have SA and Barrage on two different Quill Rain's and swap in boss phases? (If it was the idea from the beggining, sorry, didnt get it). If so, considering that I am using Agony on gloves, what should I use on chest?

2) Do you consider this build enough for killing all end game bosses (guardians, shaper) and to clear with an average speed?

1) Yes, you can have two bows and just swap them. For chest im using Kaoms Heart, so no gems there :)

2) i killed guardians and shaper with it ... it just take a while before the poison ramps up, even uber elder is killable ... but its going to be challenge

3) i play all my builds just for couple days and then swap to something new, it doesnt mean the build failed, its natural process for me :)
Can I use Toxic Rain instead of Scourge Arrow?
This will affect my total damage? I will lose some damage resources in skill tree passive using Toxic Rain?
Last edited by Souji01 on Oct 30, 2018, 1:49:25 PM
"
Kayzaxs wrote:
Hey buddy! Nice build!

I can vouch as well that this build is capable for end game bosses. This includes uber elder. Took me a couple sets to beat it, but very capable indeed. I weapon swap to quill rain barrage for single target, then back to a +gems bow for scourge arrow during the add phases. You just have to get used to the playstyle of letting the poison DoT do much of the dps on shaper and elder as you walk around and dodge when not attacking.
"
Souji01 wrote:
Can I use Toxic Rain instead of Scourge Arrow?
This will affect my total damage? I will lose some damage resources in skill tree passive using Toxic Rain?

with toxic rain you want to focuse more on DOT then chaos damage and poison, it is possible to just swap to toxic rain, but you are better of with pure toxic rain build
"
blekotacz wrote:

with toxic rain you want to focuse more on DOT then chaos damage and poison, it is possible to just swap to toxic rain, but you are better of with pure toxic rain build

Do you have any pure toxic rain build?
Last edited by Souji01 on Oct 31, 2018, 1:33:56 AM
This is Mathil's, it combines DOT and Poison DMG
https://pastebin.com/dZknQf8T

This is mine that focues only on DOT damage, but it was kind a experimental build, i didnt follow any guide nor made guide for it.
https://pastebin.com/SPCucKNJ

I think it would be better to find here on forum some pure TR build :) Pathfinder or Occultist.
Last edited by blekotacz on Oct 31, 2018, 8:05:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info