[3.5 no more updates] Poison Scourge Arrow/TS and Barrage Assassin | 1+M Shaper DPS | 6k HP

"
bluthure wrote:
hi, i wanna give the build a try but ive never touched any chaos/poison
related build befor. I dont see how you get a 100% chance to poison after
swapping out the support gems? please enlighten me :)

Bow Damge and Chance to Poison 10
Toxic Strikes 10
Noxious Strike 40
Master Fletcher 10
Chance to Poison 10
thats in tree and Herald of Agony another 20% = 100%. There is also Coralito's Signature Diamond Flask that adds another 25% during flask effect.
my bad and thank you! for some reason i was assuming the build is based
on a ranger ascendancy so i missed the 40% from assassin.
Hello, currently trying out this build, very fun so far!

I managed to cap my resists through jewels, do you reckon a Maligaro's Cruelty amulet would benefit the build enough to make it worthwhile? Or is there some other option that really boosts the build (as in amulets)?

Thanks!
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello, currently trying out this build, very fun so far!

I managed to cap my resists through jewels, do you reckon a Maligaro's Cruelty amulet would benefit the build enough to make it worthwhile? Or is there some other option that really boosts the build (as in amulets)?

Thanks!

Impresence (Chaos) is best upgrade. Maligaro's Cruelty will be fine, but i think rare amulet with life and chaos damage would be better :)
"
blekotacz wrote:

Impresence (Chaos) is best upgrade. Maligaro's Cruelty will be fine, but i think rare amulet with life and chaos damage would be better :)

Totally forgot about Impresence, of course :)

Thanks again!
Last edited by XenoPOE on Sep 25, 2018, 3:42:00 PM
Having fun with the build. This my character so far. Improvement suggestions would be welcome. But so far I am having fun playing a skill no one seems to like. :)

"
RipKevlar wrote:
Having fun with the build. This my character so far. Improvement suggestions would be welcome. But so far I am having fun playing a skill no one seems to like. :)

better flasks, 20% on them :D
Try to get chaos Impresence amulet and helmet enchant for SA (additional pod works best). Anyway glad to hear (read) youre having fun ;)
hi may i know how was the talent tree is? coz i cant open it keep stuck at 99%.
"
alvissteoh wrote:
hi may i know how was the talent tree is? coz i cant open it keep stuck at 99%.

Get Path of Building, here is URL:https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Import the PoB code from the main post and see the three and many other usefull informations there. There are many guides for Path of Building, its handy tool ;)
Just finished the acts with this build, and wondering how your calculations against TS work. How do you get so many projectiles on SA? With an uncorrupted SA gem, the maximum number of pods is 5 each shooting 7 projectiles.

Also (you mentioned that) you need to wait for the 5 stacks before releasing the arrows. With TS (and a Quill Rain) I can shoot how fast I want, and have a consistent number of arrows/projectiles.

Anyways, I do love how things die with this build! Thanks.
Last edited by SwitchBL8 on Oct 8, 2018, 7:10:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info