[3.4] Semigloss's Phantasm Queen - Soulwrest Occultist (20+ Phantasms - Fast Mapping - Budget)

"
morjax wrote:
I am having a dang blast with this build, but I am dying quite a bit now that I'm getting into Tier 5-7 maps. I have about 5000 ES, and not-quite-maxxed resistances probably about 60-75% all around and level 82.

It seems like it's bleeding and burning that always kills me. Any advice? affixes I should be prioritizing? Tips on how to push more towards 7.5-10k ES?

There's... a number of things wrong here. This build only requires two uniques (soulwrest and bubonic trail) so there's no reason to have sub 75% resistances before even starting tier 1 maps, which is why you're dying to ignite. 5000 ES is also waaaay too low for any ES based build and especially Occultist. First buy rings with 100%+ total resistances and a Crystal Belt with 80%+ total along with open ES prefix for crafting. This should max your resistances on its own for only, like, 3 chaos. Replace every other gear piece with highest ES possible for your price range. Then get a staunching flask to remove bleeds, a heat flask to remove freezes, and a warding flask for curse immunity.
Last edited by Koinonea on Oct 2, 2018, 2:54:12 PM
I'm having a lot fun playing with this build. But what flasks do you recommend to use ?
Last edited by SpacerBr on Oct 7, 2018, 1:40:56 PM
hi there! i am really enjoying this autobomber summoner! currently farming red maps like its nothing with lvl 77.

why did u not go with shavs & lowlife to have room for more aura-support?
why is brutality and controlled destruction together ? that shouldnt work .

is it because their attack is considered a spell. like BV
Last edited by LordHallibel on Nov 7, 2018, 6:58:22 AM
says dont use brutality . has brutality in socket <
I'm brand new here, but I'm also a bit confused about Brutality. Anyone know a good alternative? Or maybe if this gem does work now?
Does this work as a league starter ?
Does Soulwrest only drop in Delves? How expensive do you think it will be in like 4 days after the launch of Betrayal?

Would you use specters or skeletons as an alternative to zombies? What spectres would be the best?
this build is not viable for betrayal league. I got every items of the build, much more minion life and minion ele res, and my minions get oneshoted EVERY fuckingg time by the immortal syndicate. I don't recommend this build at all, and btw the soulwrest cost 1exa + this league , GG cheap build
"
Genjuro84 wrote:
this build is not viable for betrayal league. I got every items of the build, much more minion life and minion ele res, and my minions get oneshoted EVERY fuckingg time by the immortal syndicate. I don't recommend this build at all, and btw the soulwrest cost 1exa + this league , GG cheap build

I've been doing Charged Dash + Cast While Channeling + Desecrate + Spirit Offering. No issues at all keeping 20 phantasms up, plus it's some fun mobility. Can be perma fortify in a 5 link, too. I'd recommend giving it a shot before giving up on the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info