[3.4] Semigloss's Phantasm Queen - Soulwrest Occultist (20+ Phantasms - Fast Mapping - Budget)

I look at ur profile and it says that u went with life based necro now do u feel as if that would be better? how far did u reach in delve with the occ?
"
"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
coming to your build im confused by the items on your profile you seem to be converting damage to lightning and you have flat lightning damage on your gear , if so are you proccing EE correctly?
I proc EE using cremation, so the lightning damage on the amulet doesn't apply. If I use smite then you would be correct, but I only had it to test out and I found it very clunky to keep up. None of the minion damage triggers EE which is why I go cold and lightning on those guys.

Why do you use MoM, but reserv 90% mana? MoM bad choice. SemiglossButton what do you think this tree: www.poeurl.com/b5OI
Last edited by NightFw on Sep 19, 2018, 1:03:38 PM
www.poeurl.com/b5Pn

This is how your final tree should look like.
I found ES to be tankier, because it's hard to get a ton of life starting as witch. The ES is everywhere. I also agree that MoM doesn't make sense with my mana reservation, so I am going to drop that along with the double curse.

Currently mobile right now so I will check trees posted later.

Just a reminder, this build is a work in progress for me. And admittedly I haven't been able to update it recently nor as frequently as I want to be. I think everyone here has given great suggestions and i have implemented many of them. Really looking forward to having things fixed for you guys.
Last edited by SemiglossButton on Sep 19, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
Currently Playing this build as of right now.

Current level is 80 and I have 9.7k ES at the moment.

I currently run dual curse Temp chains and Vulnerability.

On the build make Bubonic Trail a need because the upkeep is so much smoother when running with the boots.

Solo'd Uber Lab with a breeze. Traps aren't really a thing with es occulist.

If you are life based and going summoner. You are missing out on a lot of sustain and with how satisfying the explosions are.
Last edited by gfuseking on Sep 20, 2018, 1:13:02 PM

Is there anything wrong with the cwdt setup?

I use the upgraded Soul of Arakaali as pantheon but still it feels the bloodrage is more a danger to my health, instead of anything else
made es necro with minions and the damage is to die for (literally) i use skelly build to get first couple corpses for zombies etc (sockets were limited on me shh) and it ran blood aqua lvl 1 gems for specters with boots like a breeze!!! i love it i'm no longer bored <3
I am having a dang blast with this build, but I am dying quite a bit now that I'm getting into Tier 5-7 maps. I have about 5000 ES, and not-quite-maxxed resistances probably about 60-75% all around and level 82.

It seems like it's bleeding and burning that always kills me. Any advice? affixes I should be prioritizing? Tips on how to push more towards 7.5-10k ES?

"
Rabiator wrote:

In Soulwrest I can use six support gems. I was thinking about going Poison/Chaos damage support and use Vile Toxins in my skellies for another 50% damage boost.

Phantasm support would look like this:

Minion Damage
Poison
Lesser Poison
Withering Touch
Spell Echo (for poisoning/withering speed)
Greater Multiple Projectiles

If it's easy to keep up 20P & 12S, I'd take out Lesser Poison for SPoK.

Offering would be Spirit for its chaos damage, which also poisons.
Drawback - four green sockets in a red/blue staff.

I'm running a Soulwrest build with Decay support and Void Manipulation, along with Minion Dammage, GMP and Faster Projectiles. Spirit offering also gives extra chaos damage.

It's working just fine. To be honest it feels like any Soulwrest build is good, it's that good.
Just downed Uber Elder using my own variation of this build and it was far from clean but managed it but I think there are a lot better builds for doing bosses. I do however love the build and for anyone starting out you can check my character spectral_law [ignore the mana potion I logged after doing a no mana regen map].

For what you can't see I was using slashed miscreation spectres. They have great single target and scale with physical, I swap 2 gems in my shoulwrest for the poison/slower proj and added cold on spectres for vile toxins when I really need the single target.

For delving/mapping however I'm using vaal advocate's [dont't use them until you can raise level 83+ they suck before that]. The biggest upgrade I can get now is a faster start of energy shield regen discipline watcher and rings with open suffix for faster start mastercraft but I hate doing leo dailys. Uber would be way easier with those.
Last edited by Lawfury on Sep 30, 2018, 1:06:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info