[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
missingcipher wrote:
What weapon can I use until I can afford Soul Taker?

Ephemeral Edge is quite decent and it's what I'm using even thought I could afford soul taker. It just doesn't seem necessary if you have 60 mana left.
You only really need it until you get literally all the auras.
hey, just got 24 challenges and killed uber elder with this build... and loved, great dps and very tank. i'm kind bad in the game and love to play at normal pace. i made some changes to test other things and the new gems

i was trying to get vorici 3 to put some white sockets in my shavs, but 4R 2B works great with feeding frenzy (i will change to brutality and test too).

In the hungry loop i put feeding frenzy and i will put an empower 3 too, since the animated guardian have the culling strike from the kingmaker and the move speed is capped. I decided to test the feeding frenzy in case i change to brutality on the shavs.

really loved the build even without all the corrupted and max gem level like the guide (not even one watchers eye haha). thx for the guide.
Last edited by Fabio7x on Sep 15, 2019, 3:50:24 PM
Hi Guys,

i loved to Level up with this character but now i am in yellow Maps and die lot. I am missing one aura and uber lab. My Problem is, that i am dying lot. I feel extremly squishy. What did i miss, could someone help me?

Greetings
"
Kranor42 wrote:
Hi Guys,

i loved to Level up with this character but now i am in yellow Maps and die lot. I am missing one aura and uber lab. My Problem is, that i am dying lot. I feel extremly squishy. What did i miss, could someone help me?

Greetings

I think you transitioned into es way too early. I only did it at level 90 and leveled as life up till then. I had like 5.6k? life before changing to es and I currently have 7k es at level 92.

To help you abit...grab a presence of chayula. You currently only have eye of chayula. It is fairly expensive but should net you like 1k more es. You can add champion of the cause using cassia on ur amulet once u have enough money but that is long term goal.

Get a basalt flask instead of ur mana flask. Also get a sulphur flask instead of ur quicksilver for that sweet consc ground. Get a rumi's too.

You are using srs which takes up alot of mana and this build is using dom blow which has less mana consumption. You can temporarily remedy it using a clarity instead of one of ur auras. Srs also does not benefit much from ur auras. They normally go hatred wrath anger and haste etc i think. If u intend to continue using srs then this is not the build for u.

You also have no minions to protect you since u are not using dom blow. OP doesnt use it but maybe a raise zombie set up will help for now. You can consider adding minion life and meatshield if u have space. For my own build i just throw it in in place of holy relic and move holy relic to that 6th socket on the shavs.

Just level up more for ur skill points to add into aura nodes. You currently have 2 precision auras on ur build. Remember to remove that for haste when u get the nodes. Also level up your gems more.

For playstyle, take it slow if u find u are dying alot. Use ur flasks frequently. Press vaal discipline in emergencies and dont leap slam into packs. Check map mods before running and make sure ur resist is capped. Etc...

In short, get presence of chayula and level up more.

Just follow the post above u and get the exact items as him and you'll be fine.
"
rav3nspirit wrote:

1) I tried switching energy from within jewel to healthy mind and I actually ended up with 40 more energy shield. (With clarity watcher's eye it's gonna be even better difference). Also I now have more than enough mana regen for dom blow and I could replace Soul Taker for The Scourge. I wonder if any other weapon would be cool too. Was thinking about Essentia Sanguis but its not worth it imo. For bossing we could use Advancing Fortress claw for even more tankiness.

I picked up a Scourge to give it a try cause hey free spectral wolves sounds good to me too; but after a bit of testing I found it pretty lacklustre. Obviously our minions can't proc the wolf summon, only our melee so I found in general aside from bosses stuff just died way too fast to get the wolves out. Additionally, this claw gives us some redundant bonuses since we already get Spiritual Aid. I also haven't found the need for a soul taker yet since I've got enough mana leftover for dom blow, but Essentia Sanguis has certainly been pretty solid for giving us some form of sustain when we're up there hitting things in the face. Advancing fortress, as much as I love that claw for letting you "dual wield shields", doesn't really help us since it only applies Fortify to skills in the claw itself. I'm definitely no expert though so would be happy to hear about any other alternatives.
Tempus Fugit
Last edited by Shiken on Sep 17, 2019, 6:51:08 PM
"
rav3nspirit wrote:
Hello, playing your build for the 2nd time and really enjoying it even more now. I've got few things to point out myself and maybe some questions too if you dont mind:

1) I tried switching energy from within jewel to healthy mind and I actually ended up with 40 more energy shield. (With clarity watcher's eye it's gonna be even better difference). Also I now have more than enough mana regen for dom blow and I could replace Soul Taker for The Scourge. I wonder if any other weapon would be cool too. Was thinking about Essentia Sanguis but its not worth it imo. For bossing we could use Advancing Fortress claw for even more tankiness.

2) I still wonder how frenzy spectres work? I have 3 atm and I still find myself in situations when they are just not casting often enough and the frenzy charges fall off. Does Blood magic on them make them cast that faster? Or what is the point of Blood magic on spectres? Planning on getting lvl21 gem asap for fourth spectre.

3) Determination is only really worth it if we have watcher's eye, or not? I'm thinking about switching determination to hatred since I dont use Brutality yet because I have only 5link with 3 offcolors atm...

Anyways your build is really great! Looking forward to get to the endgame :) only at T8/T9 maps atm and I cant even get to mobs before they die.

1) Interesting, this is always a downgrade for me with a 6% one. Even with Clarity watcher's eye.
2) Blood magic is the highest priority, they won't work properly without it.
3) I like determination but you can certainly swap it for another aura.

"
Do you think should follow this one or the Necro one? to start with it since im gonna start the league but i dont want to change any gear. i think it`s expensive right?

Both are good, play one you haven't played in a while. Also play whichever class has other options you like the look of so you can respec and try them if you like.

"
missingcipher wrote:
What weapon can I use until I can afford Soul Taker?

The scourge is a good option and actually Soul Taker is being put to third place in the latest revision of the build

"
Grumpy3D wrote:
The leveling trees in the PoB link are wrong. They are from the Queenguard build.

Thanks for the heads up! Not sure how I messed that up but I'm fixing them now!
"
Fabio7x wrote:
hey, just got 24 challenges and killed uber elder with this build... and loved, great dps and very tank. i'm kind bad in the game and love to play at normal pace. i made some changes to test other things and the new gems

i was trying to get vorici 3 to put some white sockets in my shavs, but 4R 2B works great with feeding frenzy (i will change to brutality and test too).

In the hungry loop i put feeding frenzy and i will put an empower 3 too, since the animated guardian have the culling strike from the kingmaker and the move speed is capped. I decided to test the feeding frenzy in case i change to brutality on the shavs.

really loved the build even without all the corrupted and max gem level like the guide (not even one watchers eye haha). thx for the guide.

Glad you are enjoying it. And yes feeding frenzy is great alternative. Feeding Frenzy in the spectres setup might be good. I was worried that it would make them to aggresive though as they are support minions, worth testing though, I would love to hear how it goes.

"
Shiken wrote:
"
rav3nspirit wrote:

I picked up a Scourge to give it a try cause hey free spectral wolves sounds good to me too; but after a bit of testing I found it pretty lacklustre. Obviously our minions can't proc the wolf summon, only our melee so I found in general aside from bosses stuff just died way too fast to get the wolves out. Additionally, this claw gives us some redundant bonuses since we already get Spiritual Aid. I also haven't found the need for a soul taker yet since I've got enough mana leftover for dom blow, but Essentia Sanguis has certainly been pretty solid for giving us some form of sustain when we're up there hitting things in the face. Advancing fortress, as much as I love that claw for letting you "dual wield shields", doesn't really help us since it only applies Fortify to skills in the claw itself. I'm definitely no expert though so would be happy to hear about any other alternatives.

Yeah so after all the recent mana buffs we don't really need Soul Taker as much. Scourge is good but a Bound Fossil crafted Gemini Claw will be best in slot (2% Damage per aura, 80% minion damage, +15% minion attack speed(craft), next level would be a shaper claw with bound fossils to get Faster Atttacks support.
Last edited by Paleclaw on Sep 17, 2019, 10:03:18 PM
I've Updated the POB and original post.

https://pastebin.com/qjjnJm3e

Changes:
Added the new Gems
Circle of Guilt rings are nice and cheap so Herald of Purity is by default in our chest piece.
With the mana buffs we actually don't need soul taker. We can actually go The Scourge or even better a bound fossil crafted Gemini Claw
Cleaned up the build
This looks amazing <3 I am making this as soon as my scion hits 90!

Thanks!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I loved this build, i'm using some different gem setups cuz i dont have a 6link offcolored shavs. I'm actually running Vitality to help my friends and here's my gear.
If anyone can gimme sugestions of how can i improve the build i'll be glad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info